☁Monoma x Suicidal Reader☁

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Angst

Requested by - No one

AU? - None.

Warnings - Bullying, Abuse, Suicide.

Quirk - Doesn't matter.

Other info - None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You layer back in the grass your stuff thrown about around you as Monoma walked away a smirk on his face as you laid there feeling as numb as ever or at least that's what you told yourself and everyone around you, to them you were the scary thug of 1-A, the bad apple who would never make it, the corrupt hero, the list went on and on. You soon sat up biting your lip harshly drawing a little blood as you held back the tears not wanting anyone to see you cry. 

You yourself couldn't understand why everyone judged you so harshly, well you understood part of the reason, Monoma it all started with him... 

You both were in the same elementary and middle school together. You both never really talked or even paid each other much attention. Neither did anyone really, you were always alone too scared to talk to the other kids. 

You went to school with a new bruise or scar daily thanks to your abusive father. He wasn't always bad though he was happy once when he had my mother in his life, but then came me... I ruined everything I took the woman he loved. It was my fault after all she was giving birth to me when it happened and since that day my father has been generous enough to remind me. 

You smiled as you gathered your stuff walking back to the 1-A dorms passing through a small smile on your lips your [H/c] hair covering your eyes, you didn't go unnoticed by Bakugo and Kirishima who froze worried since they've never seen you display any emotions before plus something about the smile seemed sad... almost hopeless. 

You closed the door to your dorm room as you remembered your first day of UA. 

You ran into Monoma as you were entering to which he turned looking at your surprised before smirking at you. 

"Wow, look at that someone as boring as you got into UA?! Lemme guess general studies?" 

Monoma said in a teasing manner as you looked up at him with your dull eyes. 

"1-A actually." 

Monoma's cocky demeanor fell replaced by one of dread at the thought of you doing better than he could; he balled his fists before looking at you in disgust.

"Makes sense class 1-A is where they put all the cocky idiots after all." Monoma sneered before storming off leaving you confused. 

You got up and made your way to class 1-A soon noticing the whispers that followed you through the halls. 

'It's the thug- Monoma said he got those scars fighting gangs and stealing.' 

You clenched your fist trying your hardest to ignore them. 

'I heard he used to beat on the kids in his class and the younger years making them give him their savings.' 

You pushed past refusing to let anyone hurt you after the years you spent ensuring no one ever could. 

'So he's the class 1-A thug, he'll probably drop out and become a villain. I don't trust him.'

That day Monoma ruined your fresh start as the second you stepped into your new class, hopeful to finally start over you were met with cold glares and untrusting glances along with the usual uncomfortable glances you grew custom to all your life. 

Your hope shattered in that moment as you made your way to your desk eyes on the ground as you will yourself to be numb once again. 

You gazed up at the night sky, lying on the roof of the apartment building where you used to live as you had a smile on your face. You always loved the night sky. It was quiet, peaceful.

You took the envelope from your pocket and put it under a rock that somehow got on the roof before standing up and looking over the railing at the edge. 

'It's a long ways down, it looks... nice, almost welcoming in a way.'

Your hands tightened around the railing as you climbed over a calm washed over you for the first time in your life as you grinned widely tears falling from your eyes all the way to the ground below. 

'I would love not to go, but there's no reason for me to stay.'

You put one foot in front of you letting it hover in the sky as you closed your eyes. 

You heard footsteps and shouting but it was too late, too late for you at least. 

You pushed away from the railing feeling wind blow past your arms through your hair as you cried... and then you didn't you couldn't you couldn't cry... you couldn't move... you couldn't feel... you were finally numb.

You gasped for air suddenly in a puddle of your blood as you realized you let them win... you let everyone win all the people who hurt you... the get to go living happily while you died... how was that fair... 

You struggled to stay conscious as a green and a red and white blob stood over you, your vision hazy as you felt lightheaded slowly fading. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - That low-key kinda hurt to write but I felt like writing something depressing so... I think that's depressing enough... Aight time to go write a bunch of fluff xd

994 Words