🌹Shindo x Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU = None.

Warnings = None

Quirk = Not important

Other info = None

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

A mischievous smirk stayed on your face as you slowly made your way to the black haired male looking around as he gripped the gun in his hands slight worry on his face 'gotcha' you thought as you jumped out from the bushes behind him only to dump a bucket of ice cold water on his head. You heard his shrieks of despair as you turned sprinting away while trying to avoid his relentless attempt at shooting you with the water gun he held. 

Darting off after you laughter could be heard "[Y/N] THAT'S NO FAIR!"

Suddenly the ground under your feet felt unstable as you tripped landing in the damp grass before you were pelted with streams of water becoming soaked as your swim trunks clung to your legs. "Got you." 

You looked up, your eyes shining with glee as you laughed "That's cheating Shindo!" you exclaimed as he reached a hand out to help you off the ground pieces of grass sticking to your torso. Both your hands were intertwined as he began to pull you up only for him to slip on the soaked grass landing on top of you. 

His face was slightly flushed "Hey." he said as your chests were pressed together. 

He leaned in for a kiss when the both of you were suddenly once again drenched in water, your attention was immediately stolen as you quickly got to your feet stealing Shindo's water gun before winking at him. 

Shindo just watched you, smiling to himself, as you ran after your classmate screaming.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

294 Words