🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU = Soulmate, When your soulmate writes it draws on themself it appears on you as well.

Warnings = None

Quirk = Not important

Other info = None

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"THEY'RE DOING IT AGAIN!" everyone in class 1-A turned their heads in alarm at the sudden outburst only to find the sparkly blond known as Aoyama fawning over the intricate designs that were slowly spearing on his arm. Many of the students' curiosity took over as they leaned nearer to get a closer look many watched in amazement as the lines appeared. 

"Your soulmate is really good at drawing." Deku said as he studied the lines. 

"Qui their skills are pretty éblouissant!" 

The room seemed to shudder as the two turned only to see Aizawa smiling down, making them sweat. 

"Now what could be so important that you needed to disrupt class?" 

~~~~~

It was after class and Aoyama made his way through the busy streets going to his favorite clothing boutique, he skipped happily as he studied the drawing covering his skin. He made his way into the store looking around immediately for the owner who he's come to know personally due to the excessive amount of time he spends there. 

"Mon cherie it's good to see you again!" the blond explained while striking his signature pose making a few patrons shield their eyes due to his brightness. 

A young woman with dazzling [H/c] hair quickly pulled the blond into a hug. "Hello Aoyama dear I've missed you so much! Oh! I almost forgot, would you mind helping me today? He just returned home and he's helping me organize a new shipment of clothing."

His eyes lit up at the mention of a new shipment he was excited to see what sort of clothes would next be in the shop as the owner had what he would describe as 'an eye for dazzling clothing'. Excitedly he nodded before making his way to the back of the shop a smile on his face. 

"HELLO! Don't worry your shining night is here to help you with the clothing!" 

When Aoyama finally looked upon the teen sitting in front of a pile of clothes he lost his breath, his eyes widened as he looked over your face analyzing every detail. 

"H-hi, you must be Aoyama my mother has told me so much about you!" you quickly got up holding his hands as you smiled. 

Soon however your smile was soon replaced with a look of astonishment as you gazed at his arm recognizing the doodles. You quickly blushed before pulling your hands away which only worried the blond. 

Quickly you struggled to roll your sleeve up before flashing your arm in his face making his eyes go wide before a large smile overtook his face and he swooped you into a hug. 

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT SO LUCKY!" you smiled and laughed as Aoyama started peppering you in kisses the both of you overwhelmed with excitement. 

Suddenly he stopped and looked at you seriously making you worry this time. "I'm so happy I finally found the one person more beautiful than I." 

You flushed once more before taking his hands in your and placing a kiss on the tip of his nose "Funny I was thinking the same thing."

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Finally got something done! I thought this was a cute little one-shot but idk tbh anyway imma go work on the Shindo one now it'll probably be another soulmate AU but idk the original idea I had for him just isn't really clicking for me.

I almost forgot I wanted to address a comment I got on the Kirishima x Trans Reader one-shot that stated how "If your in a relationship you should tell your trans and it's disrespectful if you don't." it went something like that I already deleted it because I feel it could be hurtful to many people and no one should feel obligated to come out to anyone regardless but please refrain from making comments like these since to many people they could be seen as offensive or hurtful and I'm trying to keep this a safe space for everyone! Thank you!

As always ilyasm and tysm for reading ^^

725 Words