🌹Shigaraki x Trans Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - cwispycaptain

Warnings = None.

Quirk = Not important

Other info = None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You smiled contently as Shigiraki laid on your stomach tracing your surgery scars, you ran your hand through his hair making him lean into your touch happily. 

"[Y/n]?" 

You hummed as you leaned back closing your eyes. 

"Did it hurt?" his question caught you off guard making you look to him only to see him glaring at your scars. "Did what hurt??" 

"Did it hurt when they removed your tities." you burst out laughing at the odd choice of words before finally calming yourself down. "Yeah, it hurt for a while but in the end it was worth it. I finally feel somewhat normal and happy now that I have you." 

Shigaraki looked to be thinking before he sighed, laying back down on your chest seemingly happy with your answer. He went back to tracing lines on your chest always making sure to leave one or more fingers off your skin. 

"I'm glad you feel happy and I'm also glad I have you because you're what makes me feel normal. I think.

~~~~~

"NO TOGA, DABI STOP IT YOUR GOING TO RUIN EVERYTHING!" 

You watched in amusement as your surprisingly cuddly boyfriend tried to get Toga to stop trying to add blood to a mixing bowl as well as trying to stop Dabi who seemed to be trying to… cook with his quirk/body? It was all cute until Dabi got a little too out of hand and almost set the bar on fire, quickly you decided to intervene knowing Kurogiri would kill everyone here if the bar was burnt down. 

After the situation was under control you were promptly kicked out of the area only for the trio to return later with a sad bunch of cookies that had been covered in pink, blue, and white frosting. You smiled confused as you looked at them. 

"What are these for?" you asked, taking one scared to try it. 

"It's to celebrate the anniversary of your top surgery!" Toga exclaimed happily. You tilted your head in confusion as you looked at Shigaraki who was glaring at the poor excuse for cookies, you smiled at the childish action before hugging and thanking them all. 

You kissed Shigaraki on the nose thanking him again as you decided it would be best to not remind him that your anniversary was next month. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Sorry it's short I hope it's still enjoyable and as always tysm for the request!

I love you all so much and tysm or reading and requesting it means so much to me!

454 Words