🍄Bakugo x Pervy Reader🍄

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Other, (I honestly didn't know so yeah)

Requested by - No one.

Warnings = Bakubiddies.

Quirk = Not important

Other info = None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"[Y/n] you can't just run off suddenly! You have a meeting to prepare for!"

You continued walking as your poor assistant trailed behind holding your schedule. "It'll be fine trust me." you grabbed her hands smiling warmly at her she blushed before signing letting you finally leave the agency for the day. 

"Love you bestie!" you called as the door slammed shut behind you. 

"He got you again." one of your sidekicks said as a look of realization appeared on the secretary's face. 

"FUCK HE DID!"

~~~~~

You hummed happily down the sidewalk glad to be out of your hero costume, as you wandered the streets you kept your eyes open for your favorite blond. As you continued your walk, stopping occasionally to sign something or talk to a fan, your mood began to slowly sower. 

The frown was clear on your face making fans worry and the media go crazy as they tried to figure out what could have dampened your seemingly always cheery mood. Everyone's questions were soon answered as the all too familiar screams made you smile an invisible halo seemed to appear as you skipped to the distracted blond. Soon you were behind him and the entire mood seemed to shift as every onlooker became stiff with worry and the yelling now gone.  

"[Y/n]." 

You smiled sweetly while looking at the blond and leaning your head on his shoulder. 

"Hm?"

"STOP GROPPING MY CHEST IN PUBLIC!" he suddenly smacked your head making you fall to the ground moaning slight tears coming to your eyes as you pouted. You looked to him making him flush as he saw your strangely lewd face. 

"So mean Katsuki." you whined.

Groaning and rubbing the bridge of his nose he stood there regretting every life decision he's ever made. "You're not still mad I stole the number two spot from you, are you Katsuki?" you teased him as you got up from the ground pouting once again. 

The annoyance was clear on his face as he glared at you and for once you were worried. "I'm done." Bakugo came up to you before throwing you over his shoulder and walking away from the crowd.

"PRAY FOR MY ASS!" were the last words you uttered before being dragged away by the blond. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Tyasm for reading and I hope this one-shot was funny or enjoyable ^^

Ilyasm and I'm so happy that I finally got to 70 parts that means I'm 30 updates away from being half way to my goal kg 100 one-shots! I'm also almost at 20k reads which also is making me really happy.

You all mean the world to me truly!

484 Words.