🌹Aoyama x Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff. 

Requested by - -Noya_Senpai

AU? - None.

Warnings - None.

Quirk - Not important. 

Other info - None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You groan in pain as you enter the class 1-A dorms, your arms feeling ready to fall off along with the rest of your body that was extremely sore due to the extra training you had to endure with a few other classmates thanks to a stunt Bakugo and Deku pulled that you somehow got roped into once again. 

You made your way into the kitchen feeling drained as Bakugo and Deku started to once again fight them somehow having an unlimited amount of energy or so it seemed. 

You quickly opened the fridge and grabbed a water bottle opening it and guzzling down it's contents before grabbing another one to take with. As you made your way out of the kitchen you threw away the empty bottle before begrudgingly making your way to your dorm every step somehow getting heavier and heavier. 

The door of your dorm swung open as you made your way inside, you flopped on your [F/c] sheets groaning at the wonderful feeling of the soft bed below you. 

You grabbed a nearby pillow hugging it to your chest as you relaxed before deciding it was best to shower before you ruined your bed, you headed towards the bathroom when suddenly your door was flung open and your favorite dramatic blond entered looking stunning as always. 

As soon as he saw you he jumped clinging to you and fretting over you making sure you were okay and attempting to fix your tousled hair.

"Hey" 

You successfully got his attending as you grabbed his hands stopping his futile attempts to tame your messy hair. 

"I'll be right back my love just let me take a shower i'm all sweaty and I would hate to ruin your wonderful outfit." 

You were suddenly pulled into a kiss by the (Taller, Shorter) blond who pulled back smiling. 

"Does it look like I care, no matter what you'll always be as fabulous so forget about showering… for now and come cuddle me I've missed you my sparkly [N/n]."

You smiled happily laughing slightly as you were basically dragged back to your bed before being attacked by a cuddly Aoyama. 

You stroked your hands through his blond hair, careful not to mess it up when he suddenly pulled away and started showering your face with kisses causing you to blush and laugh at the sudden but welcome kiss attack. 

Aoyama placed one last kiss on your nose before pulling back resting his forehead on yours as he smiled. 

"What's got you in such a good mood?" you chuckled out amused at his antics. 

"I'm just glad I was lucky enough to find someone as bright as me to love." 

Your heart stopped at the sweet words your boyfriend muttered before you planted a gentle kiss on his lips pulling away only to gaze into his stunning eyes. 

"No one is as bright as you my love."

~~~~~

You both went back to cuddling after the sweet moment when your stomach suddenly started rumbling as you remembered that you forgot to eat after training. 

You were about to wake up Aoyama to tell him you needed to go eat when he suddenly jumped off you running out yelling about how he would get you some cheese. 

You laughed before getting up to follow your boyfriend the whole time thinking about how lucky you were. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Tysm for the request, I'm sorry if it was short, I hope you enjoy it though!

Once again tyasm rot reading xox!

621 Words