🌹Deku x Monoma's Brother Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff.

Requested by - BenCowden2

AU? - None.

Warnings - None.

Quirk - Same as Monoma but you can copy quirks after learning how it works instead of by touch which leads you to constantly studying quirks.

Other info - Your Monoma's twin.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"[Y/N]!"

You turned your head at the sudden outburst only to see your annoying twin rushing towards you. "What do you want baka..." you flinched as he suddenly grabbed your shoulders shaking you aggressively. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THIS, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU WERE ENROLLING IN UA?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD BETRAY ME THIS WAY! MY OWN BROTHER BETRAYING ME I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S COME TO THIS!"

As soon as you escaped his grip you smacked his head causing him to hold his head whimpering in pain as he crouched down "Shut it you drama queen, I don't need to tell you everything I do you know."

Monoma squinted his eyes at you before once again resuming his tantrum. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR BEAUTIFUL HAIR?! WHY DID YOU DYE IT [H/C]- [Y/N]!"

You ignored Monoma as you put your bowl in the sink before grabbing your backpack and making your way to your new school your twin sadly not far behind. "[Y/N] DON'T YOU IGNORE M-" you stifled your laughter as you looked back to see the dramatic teen on the ground after he somehow ran into a streetlamp, you helped the blond from the ground as he complained about his perfect face being ruined.

"Stop slowing me down or imma leave your dumb ass."

"So mean [Y/n]... "

~~~~~

The both of you walked through the gates of UA getting some strange looks from a few fellow students passing by. "What's their problem." you mumbled as you continued walking, all the while you thought about what your brother had done to already ruin your highschool career. "They were just probably in shock that they were lucky enough to see me first thing in the morning, do not worry my poor frail brother I will protect you." the blond turned around expecting to see you expressing your gratitude towards his gracious pledge only to freak out as you were nowhere to be seen.

"[Y/N]?!?!"

You made your way through the large halls while holding a piece of paper with your class information and a map, everything was once again right with the world, well all except one simple little thing- you were lost.

Another minute passed and you were on the verge of screaming when you spotted an upset blond and a greenette who was scribbling in a notebook. "Excuse me!" you called hoping to get some help in finding the way to your class. The blond looked up and as soon as he saw your face he scowled palms slightly exploding making you flinch. "OH FUCK NO, IM NOT IN THE MOOD TODAY FOR YOUR BULLSHIT EXTRA, MOVE BEFORE I BLOW YOUR ASS!"

You stated at the male in front of you an annoyed and offended look on your face "EXCUSE ME FUCKER BUT I WAS JUST TRYING TO GET HELP TO FIND CLASS 1-A, SO I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK CRAWLED INTO YOUR ASS AND DIED THERE BUT IT AINT MY FALT!" you saw the blond's face contort into one of pure rage as once again his palms ignited as he attempted to attack you. You, much to his distaste, dodged his attack skillfully and flipped him onto the ground. "Fuck off already."

The blond grumbled as he got up wincing slightly as his back would be left sore for the rest of the day, you ignored what he was saying but one sentence caught your attention "Fucking Monoma causing trouble again." you sighed knowing that this same misunderstanding would surely happen in the future when your thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the greenette whom you've long forgotten about.

"Um, hello." you looked over to the greenette, you were shocked but then relieved as he seemed to be somewhat sane.

"Hi, I'm [Y/n] Monoma but please just call me [Y/n], also I'm sorry to ask but do you by chance know the way to class 1-A." a look of realization flashed over his face before he visibly relaxed. "Of course, I can take you there."

You let out a sigh of relief "Thank you."

You both began making your way to class 1-A before you stopped quickly rummaging around your bag as you seemed to have forgotten an important thing you do everytime you come across a new quirk. "Sorry give me a minute- A-ha." you pulled out your journal and a pencil as you both continued your walk the greenette you now know as Izuku Modoriya looking curiously at the book before gasping in surprise.

"IS THAT QUIRK ANALYSIS NOTES?!" you jumped slightly almost dropping your notebook as you were surprised by the sudden outburst. "Yeah it is, I know it may seem weird but it makes it easier to study so I can use my quirk effectively." you were slightly nervous as not many people except this interesting hobby.

"THATS AWESOME, I actually do my own analysis hold up-" you smiled as the boy dug through his bag before pulling out a similar notebook, he quickly flipped through the pages before holding it up for you to see. Your eyes scanned the page wide with glee as the both of you began swapping notes and ideas oblivious to the time ticking by.

The both of you jumped as the bell rang signaling the start of homeroom "SHIT I'M LATE ON THE FIRST DAY!" you both exchanged a look before taking off, you following the greenette still slightly smiling. Maybe UA wouldn't be that bad after all.

"[Y/NNNNN]!" Monoma cried out from down the hall effectively making you pick up your pase.

Nevermind...

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Tysm for this prompt it was so much fun to write and I hope it came out good!

Ilyasm and ty for reading!

1028 Words