🌹Iida x Shy Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU?- None

Warnings - None

Quirk - Not important

Other Info - You are in a situation similar to Eri's where you were saved and you have an unstable quirk that needs to be watched but no family due to them being arrested for child trafficking.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"Hello class today we will be having a new student joining us. Please refrain from startling him or touching him without him acknowledging you are about to do so as he is still a little unstable and isn't used to large groups of people." Aizawa said as his students looked up at the tired man some people were excited while others looked bored.

Everyone looked towards the door suddenly as a [Y/H] boy paused at the ridiculously large door while fear and hesitance was written on his face while Nezu ushered him into the suddenly quiet classroom a gentle smile directed at the obviously jumpy newcomer, his hands slightly shaking. He slowly made his way beside Aizawa, not daring to look up until the teacher quietly spoke to him, instructing him to introduce himself to the curious class.

"H-Hello my name I-is [L/N] [Y/N] and I-I hope we can all g-get al-along." the [H/C] haired boy said while messing with his hands not daring to look up at the other kids in the room afraid that this would cause him to be hurt.

The silence lasted a second before the class exploded into an onslaught of rapid questions and comments making the anxious boy jump behind Aizawa as he started shaking startled by the sudden outburst from the seemingly quiet class before a boy with glasses stood up to scold the class waving his arm in a chopping motion.

"Everyone be quiet [L/N] is obviously frightened because of this overwhelming situation and this is no way to greet a fellow classmate!"

[Y/N] hesitantly looked up at Iida and gave him a gentle smile as a thanks which caused him to falter before blushing and quickly sitting down as the class mumbled their apologies.

"Well now that that's over Iida you're going to be accompanying [Y/N] until he's more accustomed to how everything works around here."

Iida gave a nod excited to spend more time with the shy male.

~~~~~

Time skip to lunch period.

~~~~~

Iida made his way over to the confused boy still sitting in his desk before clearing his throat to get the meek boy's attention, a small chuckle escaping him as he saw him jump and turn around to face the [T/H] (Taller, shorter) boy smiling at him while reaching his hand out causing [Y/N] to flinch confused thinking the gesture meant he would be hit.

"Oh, that's right your new to all this, I'm just reaching my hand out to help you up since its time for lunch don't worry [L/N] I would never hurt you." Iida said while flashing the scared boy a close eyed smile successfully calming down [Y/N] which led him to hesitantly grab Iida's hand a blush creeping on his face before the two happily made there way to the lunch room soon to be accompanied by Izuku, Ochaco, and Todoroki. The teens made their say to the cafeteria [Y/N] never letting go of Iida's hand.

Soon they reached their destination and as they entered the loud room filled with kids Iida hesitated as he felt [Y/N] pause and grip his hand tighter as he started to shake, not used to the loud noises or the large abundance of people. Iida turned to look at the [Y/H] male worried before ruffling his soft [H/C] hair successfully gaining his attention before handing him some earbuds.

"Try to listen to this [L/N] it should help with the noise and if it doesn't work then we can eat lunch somewhere else."

[Y/N] hesitantly put them in his ears before Iida turned on soft music successfully muting the noises surrounding him and bringing a smile to the [H/C] haired male who loved the soothing melody of the music which was a new experience for him.

Soon the group made their way to a table and had a light conversation as they ate their meal Iida explaining how the school worked and talking about his life while the [Y/H] male listened happily and asked many questions making the bluish black haired boy smile at the quiet and bubbly boy before him.

~~~~~

Time skip

~~~~~

It's been a month since [Y/N] was at UA and he's managed to make lots of friends even somehow befriending Bakugo and Shinsou but he still clung to Iida and the two were rarely seen apart.

[Y/N] was laying on a couch in the common space of the class 1-A dorms sleeping peacefully having passed out while watching TV. Bakugo and Kirishima passed by pausing to see you and they quickly looked around for Iida before grabbing a blanket and tucking you in making sure you wouldn't get cold before texting Iida in the class group chat about you before making their way to Denki's room.

The duo laughed as Iida rushed past them to get to [Y/N] worried that something could be wrong with him as he wasn't one to pass out in random places.

His worries vanished as he saw the [H/C] male peacefully sleeping soft snores escaping every now and then.

"You're too cute [N/N]." Iida sighed as he lifted lighter male up bridal style before carrying him to his room and setting him down on his bed he turned to leave as he felt arms wrapping around his neck keeping him in place.

He looked back to the other male and let out a chuckle at the now awake boy rubbing his eyes and yawning. "H-hey Iida-kun." the innocent boy whispered his voice slightly raspy from just waking up.

"Hey [N/N] you should be more careful where you sleep. You could've extremely sore as the couches are sadly not the most comfortable." Iida said concern on his face before he was suddenly pulled down to the bed only for the sleepy male to quickly wrap his arms and legs around the other male and burying his face in his chest.

"S-sorry." [Y/N] muttered as Iida sighed, embracing you back, rubbing your back slowly before the both of you slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber, feeling safe in the warm embrace.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

1111 Words