🌹Bakugo x Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - TheForgottenMisfits

AU = None.

Warnings = None.

Quirk = Not important.

Other info = None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

"[Y/n] HURRY UP DUMBASS!" 

The thumping of feet could be heard as the angry blond known as Bakugo Katsuki burst into your shared bedroom only to find you laying out on the soft bed pouting as you glared at the assortment of hiking gear on the floor below as you tried your best to wish them away. 

"[Y/n] you need to pack or were not going to have enough time to go today."

A whine left your lips as you got up accepting defeat as you know he would simply drag you there without your equipment if you refused. He watched amused as you sluggishly packed up your things. As soon as you closed the bag Bakugo took it walking out the front door with a small smile on his face as you scrambled to catch up, throwing on your boots before hopping in the car. 

"Please tell me we're going for a SHORT hike today?" you said as you slumped in your seat as you knew you would be sore for the next couple days. 

Bakugo simply chuckled as he glanced at you before returning his eyes to the road in front of him. 

"You'll have to wait and see lazy~" he teased, loving the way you glared at him as he found your pouting face adorable. 

The car was filled with a comfortable silence as you played with one of Bakugo's hands making him occasionally chuckle at the childish act, soon you grew tired of messing with his callused hands and settled for holding it in your own hostess. You smiled as you gazed at your intertwined fingers, your heart swelling with joy. 

The car came to a stop waking you up from your daydream, you looked around to see trees surrounding the worn parking lot. You took a deep breath of fresh air smiling to yourself. 

"Hurry up, we have less time than I wanted now because you were so slow this morning!" you stuck your tongue out at Bakugo as he handed you your bag while flicking you off in response. 

Soon the both of you were engulfed in the calm of the forest, despite all your complaints you enjoyed being out in nature it calmed you and it was a nice escape from the busy city and the constant worrying that came with loving a hero. 

"Come on." your hand was engulfed in warmth as Bakugo was dragging you through the woods slowly to make sure you didn't hurt yourself. 

"Where are we going? The path goes that way idiot!" he ignored you.

Soon your eyes widened as you gazed at a large field of wildflowers. The beautiful scene left you speechless as you studied the different colors and flowers decorating the ground, their soft petals drawing you in. 

A large grin spread across your face as you started running Bakugo's hand still intertwined as he ran behind a smile on his face. You stopped abruptly causing the blond to run into you at the abrupt stop, you both fell to the ground laughing. 

~~~~~

You sat leaning on Bakugo as your hands worked fiddling with the flowers as you molded them into the desired shape you held the flower crown made with orange flowers before reaching up and placing it on your lover's head startling him slightly. You only smiled as he looked at the crown confused. 

"The fuck is this shit?" he said as he carefully took off the flower crown holding it in front of him and studying it. 

"It's a special crown that expresses my love for you." Bakugo looked away, still holding the crown seemingly in thought. 

"If you really don't want it I can just take it back." you messed with the (Hem/Strings) of your top as you felt nervous. 

"When did I say that I didn't want it dipshit." With that he put the crown back on his head as he gazed down at you, a petal landing on your nose making you chuckle before sneezing, scaring you and Bakugo.

"Hey, [Y/n]?" you hummed as you felt relaxed with Bakugo running his hands through your hair occasionally messaging your scalp. 

"Teach me how to make flower crowns?" 

You opened your eyes and looked up at your nervous lover before smiling warmly and booping him on the nose, "Of course." you said sitting up and scooting backwards to sit up in his lap not yet wanting to end the physical contact. 

"Okay! First step: find the flowers you want!" 

With that Bakugo began looking and after much thought he decided on a bunch of [F/c] flowers making you smile, "Good choice." you adjusted yourself grabbing his hands with your and moving them helping him along the process until the flowers sort of resembled a crown. 

You held it up proudly as Bakugo looked somewhat disappointed in his creation. 

"It's all weird and messed up." Bakugo said, making you frown as you loved the way it looked. 

"Then you won't mind if I keep it?" you said as you placed it on your head smiling, "Why would you want that one when you can just make a better one?"

"You really wanna know why?" Bakugo nodded his head looking at you as he played with strands of hair that hung in your face. 

"Well it's because it is weird and messed up it makes it more unique and it doesn't need to look perfect to be beautiful, dummy." 

You looked up only to be trapped in a hug, and that's how the two of you spent the rest of your day in the flower field making flower crowns while listening to the soothing noises from the forest. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Hey, thank you for this prompt it was so adorable and I will most likely do more like it in the future! I hope you enjoy it!

As always tysm for reading!

I apologize if theres a lot if grammar or spelling problems its 1 AM so I'll be definitely be editing this tomorrow when I have time!

1044 Words