🌹Denki x Sleepy Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff.

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = None.

Quirk = Not important. 

Other info = None. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Denki groaned as he entered his apartment immediately removing his shoes and throwing his hero equipment on the dining room table after he rid himself of the unneeded gear he went on a search for his loving husband as he wanted much needed cuddles. The blond made his way around the apartment searching for the (Shorter/Taller) male. 

A smile appeared on his face as he saw your figure curled up on the couch engulfed in a blanket, he walked up to you before crouching beside you caressing your face. "Why are you so perfect?" he mumbled as he started fiddling with your hair. 

He placed a gentle kiss on your nose making you scrunch your nose lightly before relaxing. 

Denki couldn't stop smiling warmly as he was filled with a warm fuzzy feeling. He leaning back in and pressed a kiss on your forehead before standing to go and put away his hero gear properly. 

He stopped his movements as he felt a hand grip his lightly he turned around to see you rubbing your [E/c] eyes as a yawn escaped your lips. "Hi [N/n]." Denki whispered as he once again kneeled in front of you. 

You pouted slightly as you lifted your arms silently asking your bubbly boyfriend to pick you up. "Cuddles" you mumbled your voice muffled from how tired you were. 

The blond chuckled at your childish behavior as he picked you up cooing as you cuddled into his chest a sleepy smile on your face. 

Soon you both were cuddling, you were fast asleep on your husband's chest as Denki continued to run his fingers through your hair soothingly as he whispered sweet phrases until he also let sleep take over. 

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/n - Tysm for reading! I've been contemplating on what I'll be working on next and I think imma be doing Hizashi x Chubby Reader bc I feel like theirs not a lot of x plus sized male readers.

361 Words