🌹Kirishima x Trans reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = None

Quirk = Fire, You can produce fire as hot as the sun pretty simple drawbacks include fainting when you get too hot or you could accidentally burn yourself also if you're not wearing the right clothing they would get burned and we'll that's just an embarrassing situation.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Some kids were lucky while others weren't, some kids had parents who loved them regardless and did everything in their power to protect them from the horrors of the world around them. You however were not one of the lucky kids.

You used to be a lucky kid with loving parents, a brother, and a pet dog that you loved to death but that all changed when you started changing as you grew hitting puberty. You always knew you wernt normal something always felt off about your own skin it never felt right you told your parents about your worries and they brushed it off as just teenage angst.

You often layed awake at night crying thinking about why you couldn't look different why you couldn't look like a boy why couldn't you be a boy why did no one understand the pain and confusion you were going through.

The pain and crying went on your whole life but just started getting bad worrying your parents which caused them to step in and take you to see a therapist worrying that bigger problems were causing your constant sadness.

After months of talking to the therapist you finally were able to open up and tell her about the way you were feeling and how you felt like a boy trapped in a body that was not your own that will never be your own. You were scared to tell your parents or anyone in your friend group due to the hostile way they reacted to other people of the LGBTQ+ community coming out and you also thought to expressed these concerns to her but regardless you trusted the therapist.

You were wrong to.

She broke the rules and told your parents about you coming out to her which caused the arms that once held you warmly and comforted you through the unknown pain to turn harsh and hostile.

~~~~~

~Present day~

~~~~~

You sat on a bench in the boys locker room on your phone waiting for everyone else to exit so you could change comfortably when a certain red head ploped down beside you on the bench instantly making you smile.

"Hey N/N I always wanted to ask you why you changed last." The happy boy said flashing you a sharp toothed smile making you feel happy by just looking at him.

"I just feel more comfortable that way rock boi." you said while patting his head smiling to yourself at how soft his hair was.

You and Kirishima have been dating for a month now and you still haven't told him you were trans because of what your parents did when you "came out". You visibly cringed at the memory causing the red head to worry at the sudden displeasure on your face. You felt soft hands cup your face as you looked over to Kiri to see him looking into your E/C eyes a worried expression on his face.