🌹☁Aizawa x Villain Reader☁🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Angst, Slight Fluff idk.

Requested by - No one.

AU? - None.

Warnings - Fighting, Blood, Crusty Boi.

Quirk - Mimic - You can mimic the properties/abilities that living organisms have as long as you make contact with it.

Other info - None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Pain... that's all I know, all I've ever known...

I laid on the makeshift bed looking at the ceiling, my eyes trailing along the cracks in it every now and then noticing some spots of mold that seemed to grow.

The days seemed to drift by like nothing as my life is nothing but an endless lonely cycle. Ever since its been this way except for a short while there was a time I wasn't alone there was another boy they kept here with me he sadly didn't last long though or at least that's what I was told...

I turned my head to look at the clock next to my makeshift bed sighing as I had to get ready since One for All had a mission for me. I grabbed my gun before making my way out of my room if you could even call it that.

I entered the bar-like area while running one of my bandaged hands through my (Curly, Straight, Messy, Ect) hair as I was met with a blue haired man child and Kurogiri the only person here I could find in me to respect.

"You're finally here, why do you always take so long?" the man child whined to which I shrugged not wanting to speak to him.

"It doesn't matter Tomura, the freak will be accompanying me and Tomura to an attack on the USJ in the hopes of bringing All Might down." I nodded my head in acknowledgement.

"USJ, isn't that part of UA?" I asked as I pulled my sleeve down covering the bandages.

"Yes it is." Kurogiri said, setting down the glass he was cleaning.

"I'll help kill All Might but I won't hurt kids." the bluenette sighed scratching his neck.

"You're so annoying, get over it."

I shoved my hands in my pocket as a portal opened to which I quickly went through following Tomura and Kurogiri wanting to get the unpleasant outting over with.

I looked around my new surroundings, a monotone look never leaving my face as my [E/c] eyes trained on a group of kids along with two adults with no sign of All Might.

I sighed looking at Tomura waiting for the next move as I felt a slight breeze hit my face, feeling sunlight hit my face, a sensation I didn't get to experience often.

I was zoning out admiring my surroundings slightly before I heard Tomura say something that instantly caught my attention.

"Maybe if we kill some of his students he'll show up." my head snapped in his direction before I was engulfed in one of Kurogiri's portals only to come out surrounded by a building on fire and other villains who seemed to be prepared to attack.

I gritted my teeth running away from the villains needing to get back to Tomura before he hurt any of the kids when I suddenly heard a loud explosion coming from a nearby building.