🌹Shoto x Panic Attack Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - SkylieFay12

AU? - None

Warnings - Panic attack.

Quirk - Not important.

Other info - None.

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You were curled up sitting in a bathroom stall as the tears fell down your face, you gripped your [H/c] hair so hard it hurt as you tried to stop the panic attack you felt coming. You sobbed harder as the harsh memories came rushing back to you as you felt the room suddenly feel cramped as your breath quickened.

You heard a door slam open quickly followed by rushed footsteps getting closer to where you were cowering causing you to let out a quiet whimper and bury your head in your arms that were now resting on your knees as you wished for whoever was there to leave you not wanting anyone to see you like this while another part wished for them to hold you and make the pain go away.

The stall door swung open, you shaking as you struggled to get any air in your lungs before you felt yourself being wrapped in arms which caused you to quickly try to push him away, you still not thinking clearly.

"[N/n] it's just me, you're safe now." You heard your boyfriend say softly as he rubbed circles into your back trying to get you relatively calm.

You stopped pushing him away but still struggled to get your breathing under control as Shoto grabbed your wrists as you looked at his calm face.

"Listen to me [N/n], I need you to take deep breaths and count for me okay?" You nodded your head before counting in your head as Shoto instructed as you took deep breaths Shoto running his hand through your now messy [H/c] locs. You leaned into his touch as he used his other hand to wipe away the stray tears on your face.

You felt tired but safe in the calm males arms as you continued to grip to the front of his shirt, crumpling it and his uniform jacket.

"How are you feeling now [N/n]?" The stoic male asked softly, you laying your head on his chest.

"Tired... sorry for this Shoto..." you mumbled before the beautiful boy in front of you grabbed your chin softly lifting your face to plant kisses on your forehead, then nose, then lastly a light peck on your lips causing you to blush.

"Don't apologize [N/n] I'm glad I have the pleasure to be able to be here for you, also please just come to me when you're feeling this way you scared me when you disappeared." The (taller/shorter) male hugged you tighter before you both decided to relocate to Shoto's room deciding the bathroom floor wasn't the best place to cuddle.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

A/N - Tysm for the request and I hope this is somewhat what you meant and you enjoy it if not lmk and I can always rewrite it! ♡

504 Words