🌹Bakugo x Ice Skater Reader🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff. 

Requested by - No one.

AU? - None.

Warnings - None.

Quirk - Not important. 

Other info - You're an orphan, sorry. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

Everyone in class 1-A sat confused as they gazed at the explosive boy who was preoccupied on his phone even Midoriya paused his muttered out of shock at the calm almost happy demeanor Bakugo gave off. 

Everyone in class feared the worst as Aizawa sensei walked in dismissing Bakugo's strange demeanor as another scheme from one of the class's problem children. 

As the day went by the students of 1-A got increasingly more and more worried for the blond's sanity. 

~~~~~

The class was huddled in the classroom everyone was there except for Bakugo as they discussed what could be causing the worrying change in the blonds attitude. 

"Maybe it's the effect of a quirk… " Kirishima asked worriedly for his friend. 

"MAYBE KAACHAN'S PLOTTING A MASS MURDER!!!" Midoriya suddenly exclaimed, grabbing Todoroki's arm slightly afraid. 

Suddenly the door to the classroom burst open revealing a not so happy Bakugo with a tch mark on his forehead as he glared at the clueless idiots. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IM GOING TI COMIT MASS MURDER WHAT THE FUCK DEKU?!"

The whole class shuddered suddenly wishing to have the Bakugo from this morning back. 

"W-we thought something might be wrong with you because of your change in mood." the greenette stuttered out due to him being embarrassed he was caught gossiping. 

"Tch I'm not going to comit mass murder you dumbasses I'm just happy because I get to see my boyfriend practice after class." the blond growled him getting slightly calmer at the mention of you. 

"Wait [Y/n] is back?" Midoriya exclaimed happily standing up. 

Bakugo rolled his eyes, opening his mouth to speak before he was bombarded with questions from the rest of the class. 

~~~~~

After a day of trying and failing to avoid all his curious classmates here he was making his way to see his boyfriend alone… or at least he should have been.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL ACTUALLY COMIT A MASS MURDER!" Bakugo yelled annoyed with his classmates' constant questions and whining. 

His classmates brushed him off and continued talking with each other when he felt a hand on his shoulder. 

"How has [Y/n] been?" He was about to yell at the greenette for touching him but paused as he saw the look of concern on his childhood friend's face, the blond sighed pinching the bridge of his nose.

"He's been good for the most part… just the usual moving from place to place has been taking a toll on him though. He mentioned he had a permanent place lined up here though so hopefully that's true…"