🌹Bakugo x Reader w anxiety🌹

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type = Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU = None

Warnings = None

Quirk = Not important

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You sat in the corner of the class room trying to focus on the test in front of you. You ran your fingers through your hair trying to calm your racing heart as you bounced your leg up and down in the middle of class. You tried your hardest to focus on one question at a time slowly moving through the test as your other classmates turned in their tests one by one you sat their still stressing over every little detail.

You closed your eyes and used your hair and hand to hide your face as you felt the overwhelming feeling that someone was staring at you judging you. You quickly tried to finish the test the stress being to much to handle. You filled in the last question and worried about failing it even though you studied all night and was at the top of the class you just couldn't get rid of this sence of fear that you would fail and everyone would think you were stupid.

You walked up to the front of the class keeping your eyes on the floor to make sure you didn't trip and embarrass yourself you turned in your test and quickly walked back to your seat hoping no one noticed your shaking hand. You sat down and let out a sigh of relief as you face planted on your desk and covered your head feeling embarrassed it took you so long to complete the test.

You sat there closing your eyes trying to push away the thought of your classmates judging you and not wanting you around anymore you started to get lost in your thoughts blocking out everything else.

You felt a hand rest on your shoulder and you jerked up quickly and turned to look at the person touching you. You saw your boyfriend Bakugo looking at you with annoyance and concern on his face before he said "What's up with you dumbass." he cringed as soon as he said that accidently coming off as harsh. You blushed profusely and started playing with the ends of your uniform while looking down to scared to look up at him.

"It's n-nothing..." you said cursing yourself for stuttering you've always had a stuttering problem but it's gotten better over the years so as soon as Bakugo heard that he raised an eyebrow in your direction not believing a word you said. "Mhm sure it is nerd so you gonna tell me why your still here despite class being dismissed then?" you quickly looked around to see the classroom was indeed empty except Kiri waiting by the door concern written on his face.

You mumbled it's nothing while looking back down cursing yourself for being so dumb and not paying better attention to your surroundings.

"Nope alright then we're doing this the hard way. " Bakugo then got up and hoisted you over his shoulder as he started to walk with you down the halls.

"H-HEY P-PUT ME D-DOWN I-IDIOT!" you yelled while kicking and trying to get out of his grip as people walking past turned their heads and gave you and Bakugo weird looks which made you stop and try to hide embarrassed and worried about what they were thinking about you. Bakugo noticed your sudden silence and felt you shaking so he quickly put you down checking to make sure you were alright.

You stood infront of him shaking and looking down at the ground trying to calm down as tears pricked at the corner of your eyes. "(Y/N) tell me what wrong already so I don't accidently make it worst please. " Bakugo whispered so no one else but you and Kiri heard him.

You bit your lip to stop it from trembling as you contemplated telling him what was wrong but you were just so terrified he would think you were weird and leave you or that he would say it's not real and your faking for attention like the kids in your middle school did. He grabbed you and pulled you into a bear hug trying to calm you and get you to stop shaking. "I just wanna help dumbass." He half growled half whispered as you hugged him back.

He picked you up and you him and Kiri all walked back to the dorms. You started to feel slightly better as you clung to your grumpy overprotective boyfriend taking deep breaths and tried focusing on him rather than the people walking past.

You got back to the dorms then Bakugo finally let you down and walked with you to your dorm room as your hands were still slightly shaking which worried him. When you got to your room you turned the lights on and closed the door as Bakugo followed you and pulled you onto his lap on your bed as you started working on your homework the feeling of dread returning as you didn't understand part of the assignment due to not being able to pay attention during the lesson.

"(N/N) can you please tell me what's wrong I don't like not knowing it makes me feel like I did something wrong. " you bit your lip again sad because he did nothing wrong and you were the one with problems you decided to tell him hoping he wouldn't freak out and he would believe you. You turned around and messed with the end of your uniform again since you didn't change yet.

"Promise you won't freak out or leave me?" you whispered as he looked at you shocked and scared. "Yeah.... " He whispered rubbing small circles up and down your arm.

"I was diagnosed with anxiety when I was younger and its gotten better in the recent years but I still have bad days sometimes... Today was a bad day and I just was scared and stressed and everything was to much and please don't hate me its a real thing I'm not making stuff up I would never lie to you... " your rambling was cut off by your boyfriend laughing and giving you a small peck on the lips making you nervous and scared that he was laughing at you but relieved at the same time that you told him.

"You scared me, I thought you cheated or did something bad like killed someone (N/N) don't do that again." He said hugging you as you let out a sigh feeling slightly better that he didn't leave.

"Also I don't care if you have anxiety, depression, or anything really as long as I can have you... Don't tell anyone I said that nerd." Your grumpy boyfriend said grumbling the last bit while squeezing you reassuringly peppering your face in light kisses making you chuckle and blush as you temporarily forgot your worries.

"If you ever feel have a bad day or anything again I want you to tell me okay I love you (N/N) but people can only help you if you ask for it." you smiled at your scary boyfriend and kissed his nose making his blush and give a small smile while muttering dumbass.

You looked over your shoulder and noticed the homework you still didn't understand and turned around to hesitantly ask for help feeling better since you had Bakugo there with you.

You and Bakugo spent the rest of the day finishing homework cuddling and talking about random stuff you both enjoyed and you explaining your anxiety since he insisted he needed to know it to better take care of you. You looked out the window while Bakugo was peacefully laying on your chest arms wrapped around you as he slept soundly.

"I love you grumpy pants." you whispered playing with his spiky yet soft hair.

"Love you to dumbass." you heard him mumble which caused you to jump slightly feeling embarrassed and surprised he heard you he chuckled kissed your chin then went back to sleep you also fell asleep shortly after him. You two spent the rest of the night soundly sleeping and cuddling throughout the night.

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

1378 Words