🎄🌹Shoto x Trans Reader🌹🎄

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

Story type - Fluff

Requested by - No one

AU? - None 

Warnings - None. 

Quirk - Not Important. 

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

You were in the kitchen area of the class 1-A dorms jamming out to your favorite songs as you danced around making cookies and the little pastries for the class party you all were throwing that night to celebrate Christmas together due to not being able to go home because of a recent LOV attack. 

You just put in another batch of cookies when you stood up and pushed some [H/C] hair out of your eyes. You jumped as you felt arms wrap around your waist and you felt a head resting on your shoulder. 

You turned your head to see a mix of white and red. 

"What are you making [Y/N]?" your loving boyfriend asked in his usual monotone voice as he gazed at the now messy kitchen. 

"I was making some more sugar cookies and gingerbread cookies since you loved the last batch so much." you said as you put some empty bowls in the sink. 

"You go get cleaned up. I'll take care of the cleaning." Shoto said as he released you only to go and start washing dishes. 

"Oh you don't need to I got it really Shoto-"

He ran his hand through your [H/C] hair while looking in your [E/C] eyes, love shining past his seemingly emotionless expression.

You sighed knowing how stubborn he could get you begrudgingly made your way to the boys bathroom, a clean set of clothes in hand, to wash up as instructed. You peaked your head in to make sure it was vacant since despite everyone knowing your trans you still felt a little uneasy knowing Mineta was still at large that day. 

You quickly cleaned yourself before dressing and struggling with your binder before exiting, towel still around your neck, to see the kitchen completely clean.

"Your hair is still wet, want me to help [Y/N]?" Shoto said while running a hand through your damp hair you used to be annoyed about people constantly playing with your hair but Shoto seemed to enjoy it so you made an exception just for him. 

You nodded before grabbing his hand and dragging him to the couch you plopping yourself down on the floor while he sat on the couch behind you and took your towel beginning to dry your hair, you leaned into his touch smiling. 

~~~~~

Everyone from class was in the common area passing out presents when suddenly Shoto grabbed your arm and dragged you away to a secluded area confusing you. 

"[Y/N] I know you told me not to get you anything expensive but I really wanted to do this for you so please accept it." Shoto said, holding out a small present. 

You sighed slightly annoyed that he would do this for you since you knew you could never repay him. 

You slowly unwrapped the present before freezing. 

"Shoto… you didn't… " you said, hands shaking tears threatening to fall from your eyes. 

"I did I wanted to do this for you so please accept it you don't need to pay me back because this is a gift and-"

He was cut off by you hugging him wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck sobbing into the crook of his neck. 

"Is this real?" 

Shoto smiled slightly before rubbing your back slowly.

"Yes it is [N/N]."

"I'm getting top surgery-" you said sobbing harder. 

"Yeah." 

You pulled back and started kissing your loving boyfriend, catching him off guard but as soon as he recovered from his momentary shock he kissed you back. 

"GET BACK HERE YOU EXTRAS MINA WONT LET US CONTINUE WITHOUT YOU TWO SO STOP FUCKING AND COME ON!" you heard Bakugo yelling ruining your moment together. 

~~~~~

You stood outside the building where you would get your titties chopped off, you gripped your boyfriend's hand slightly anxious. 

"Don't worry [Y/N] i won't leave you." Shoto said gripping your hand back as you both entered the building. 

~~~~~

It was a while after the surgery and you were now fully healed thankfully your surgery had little complications and you healed quickly. Today would be the day you finally got to see your chest without anything on it. 

You looked in your mirror as tears fell from your eyes. You were flat.

You ran down the stairs looking for Mina and Denki, forgetting to put a shirt on in your excitement. 

"MINA DENKI MY TITS ARE REALLY GONE!" Bakugo spit out the water he was drinking at your sudden strange outburst while Shoto was talking with Midoriya.

"Nope not today." Bakugo said getting up and going to his room. 

"OH MY FUCKING GOD LET ME SEE!" Mina said excitedly running up to you when Mineta suddenly appeared next to you. 

"Where did they go and can I have them-" Mineta was cut off as he was suddenly frozen. 

You felt arms wrap around your waist. 

"Looks good [Y/N]." Shoto mumbled.

You turned and grabbed his face, pressing your lips to his surprise once again.

"I love you." you said resting your forehead on his. 

"I love you too and I know I forgot to say it on time but happy Christmas [N/N]."

ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ

゜*☆○o。..:*・*:..。o○☆*゚

899 Words