(TEASER): Everything Will Be Okay.

Your POV

It was currently nighttime in Homeworks, everything was silent and dark, up until-

???: Mommy! Daddy!

I woke up in my palace bed, groggy and dizzy. I looked to my side to see Pearl who was still asleep.

Y/N: *groan* Is Lina awake and calling us again?

Pearl: *groan* You get up.

I sighed and I stood from my bed and put on a shirt as I then walked to the room and the source of the calling. That room, was none other than my daughter's room, Lina. My firstborn.

Y/N: Lina? What's wrong, sweetheart?

There was a huge bump on top of the bed in front of me, the blanket was removed and I saw Lina crying and afraid.

Lina: Daddy. Daddy!

She got off the bed and she ran towards me with arms wide open and held out, still afraid.

Lina: I had a dream! A really bad dream!

As she was close enough, I picked her up to my level and I yawned at the opposite side, and I turned to her.

Y/N: It's called a Nightmare, sweetie. What happened?

Lina: I-I was looking all over the palace! A-and I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I just smiled and I rubbed her back as an attempt to calm her down.

Y/N: There there, Lina. There there.

I started walking back to her bed as I prepare the Portable Warp Device. It's a device which opens a portal to the desired location of the use, and I've been working on this for quite a while now. I sat down on the bed and I set Lina down on my lap.

Y/N: When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you have to remember, no matter what happens to me, I will never be far away, from my special little starfire.

I playfully hopped her nose and she lightly giggled and playfully kicked her legs in the air, as the Warp Device started to open a portal just on top of us, and I started singing a lullaby.

Y/N: It always seems more quiet, in the dark. It always feel so stark-

I summoned my wings and flew up through the portal, the portal was leading to a dying Solar System that Taylor reported to em weeks ago, this is a good example for the song.

Y/N: -how silence grows under the moon. Constellations gone so soon.

I can be seen walking on a small moon with Lina in my arms as we kept looking at the dying star, still singing the lullaby. I kept walking and the camera pans on the ground, and I walked past it leaving my footprint.

Y/N: I used to think that I was bold, I used to think love would be fun. Now all my stories have been told, except for one.

Lina looked up at me with wonder in her eyes as she then noticed the star pulsing and she turned to it.

Y/N: As the stars start to align-

An meteor can be seen passing us by heading right towards the dying star, and it reduced to nothing when it made contact with the surface.

Y/N: I hope you take it as a sign, that you'll be okay~

I can be seen standing in front of the star, as the moon we were on started to get nearer to the star, I sat down on the rock that was conveniently beside me and I looked at Lina and she hugged me closely.

Y/N: Everything will be okay.

Another asteroid can be seen heading towards the star, but this one took a little longer to dissapear. Eventually it reduced into nothing.

Y/N: And if the Seven Rings collapse~, although the day could be my last, you will be okay~ When I'm gone you'll be okay.

The moon that we were on collided with the star and it started breaking apart, I used my wings to make sure that we don't get sucked in by the star, and I held Lina close to me. I then flew back inside the portal as the rest of the planets can be seen being sucked by the star, and when all planets were gone,the star itself blew up, luckily we managed to get through in time and the portal closed.

Y/N: And when creation goes to die! You can fiiiind me in the sky, upon the last day.

I set Lina down on her bed and tucked her in, she let out a sigh and she closed her eyes and she slept, finally calm.

Y/N: And you will be okay...

I then closed the door to my daughter's room and I walked back to my own room. Lina can be seen sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face.