Chapter 70: A Court of My Own

Your POV

I was heading to the Throne Room because I was summoned by my three beautiful leaders, I was requested to wear formally and so I did. I was in my largest form, I kept walking down the corridor and when I arrived, I saw all three Diamonds in their respective throne.

Y/N: Yellow, Blue, White. You summon me?

White Diamond: We called you here today to announce the beginning of a new era.

Yellow Diamond: And a new era means a insignia.

Blue Diamond: We have finally made a brand new insignia of the Authority. We just made this an hour ago. Have a look.

Then a banner behind White unraveled and it was a large one. It was the same Diamond Symbol but with a red diamond in the outer part of the insignia.

 It was the same Diamond Symbol but with a red diamond in the outer part of the insignia

(What do ya'll think? I made this myself.)

Blue Diamond: What do you think?

Y/N: It's great, but...what's with the red diamond being an exterior?

Then White smiled and she stood from her throne and suddenly her throne moved to the side, making way for another throne with a red hue.

Y/N: Wait a second...is this...mine?

White Diamond: Correct. To be a part of the Diamond Authority, you must have a throne and a great reputation, including a court of your own. Have a look at the balcony.

Then I looked at the door to the balcony and started walking towards it. I opened the door and saw red gems all aligned together, forming the exterior of the Diamond Insignia.

White Diamond: This...is your entire court.

Yellow Diamond: Most of them are red gems, but there are Amethysts, Sapphires, Peridots, and Jaspers and many more common gems.

Blue Diamond: But most of them are red gems that have been removeed off the battlefields. Now you gave them a purpose again, and it's time for you to lead them.

Y/N: But they could have been...nevermind. Is there anything else you have to tell me?

White Diamond: Well......

Yellow Diamond: There are a few......

Blue Diamond: Male...Gems...

Y/N: