Chapter 55: One Lonely Pearl

Your POV

I can be seen thrown outside of the edge of the floor onto the pool surroinding the chamber.

Y/N: FFFFFFUUUUUUUU-

Then everything stopped and there was a rewind sound made.

Y/N: Yup...that's me, alright. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation. Well, it all started when I came here in Arcane Acropolis. It's rewind time.

Earlier this morning

I was preparing for the rescue of whoever is still in Arcane Acropolis. The ship is just outside and Fable was giving me heads up in the upcoming puzzles to keep intruders away.

Fable: There are many more obstacles as you get deeper into the Facility, there are many corrupted. Be careful.

Y/N: I will.

I pulled Fable closer and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, she just blushed and giggled and she started flirting with me.Then Steven came in.

Steven: Am I supposed to know what both of you are doing?

Y/N: You're still too young, Steven. You'll know when you get older.

Steven just sighed and gave me rations, I don't need to eat but I just can't refuse some things from him. I gently took the rations and gave him a pat on the head, I entered the ship and I looked back and saw half of the gang in the balcony and the other half just right behind the ship. I gave all of them a wave and I closed the ship's main door, I went to the console and started up the ship, I took off and blasted to space. I turned on the rear camera and I was already at the atmosphere, the whole city is getting smaller and smaller as I ascend to space.

I finally reached space and I set the ship's course to Arcan Acropolis. I turned on the overdrive and I blasted through space at a fast speed. A few minutes later, I reached the planet where Arcane Acropolis and where the facility is, I went back to the console and I flew it down to the planet's surface.

Timeskip

I finally arrived at the Arcane Acropolis, I looked back and saw the ship where I landed it, I made sure the door was shut and locked tight so no one or nothing can get in. Nothing seems to have changed here except for the mosses and lilypads here. I started walking around following the path. Then I was walking along the path, I saw a Pearl, is she...the one who...I'm looking for? She's......crying...poor Pearl.

I started walking closer to her and then she noticed me

Y/N: Hi.

She immediately shot up and started running away.

Y/N: No, wait! Stop!

I ran after her and she was already gone. I went back to where I first saw her and I went to the next area. Then I encountered a blockage. I noticed a crystal right beside it but it's surrounded by water and it's too far for me to reach, I used War Smith and materialized a spear,