Chapter 59: Fusions Of War Pt. 1

Your POV

Me and Steven decided to surprise the whole gang with our fusion. We are practicing at the beach and memorizing the plan.

Steven: You pull of a Moonwalk and I'll do a spin and I'll jump then catch me, then BAM! Turquoise in the house!

Y/N: Sounds good enough. Wanna give it a shot now?

Steven: Yeah, let's show em'.

Steven ran towards the house, he's doing some sort of run where you go really low and you put your head forward and your hands at your sides. Like a Naruto run. I just smiled and walked towards the beach house with my hands inside my pockets.

We both reached the house and saw that all of the Gems are there including Fable.

Steven: Guys, me and Y/N have something to show you.

Pearl: What is it, Steven?

Y/N: Me and Steven had an idea and we've been practicing all morning, you're in for a good one. Steven? Hit it!

Steven played the song and the song is a hip-hop. Steven started spinning and shaking his hands like he was holding maracas, I did a few spins and I did a quick spin and a flip, then I started Moonwalking and then Steven jumped and I caught him while I was doing a pose. Then we both started glowing and then we are fusing. Our height is similar to what Steven is saying "Opal". Then the light faded showing Turquoise.

 Then the light faded showing Turquoise

Turquoise: G'day, girls.

Pearl: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???

Garnet: *has a wide grin across her face with her hands clapped in front of her*

Amethyst: *laughs at Garnet's reaction*

Peridot: *stars in her eyes* OH MY STARS!!!

Yellow Zircon: *keeps admiring the fusion's muscles and drooling*

Blue Zircon: *does the same as Yellow Zircon*

Lonely Pearl: *having thoughts of Turquoise giving her a bouquet of flowers and kissing him*

Fable: Oh, such a majestic fusion!

Turquoise (Steven): Wait 'til you see our weapon.

The fusion summoned his mace and swinged it and itbturned into a flail and the chain got longer also making a ranged weapon, he rested the weapon on his shoulder.

Turquoise: Name's Turquoise, pleasure to meet you.

Pearl: Since when did you two fuse?!

Turquoise (Y/N): Ah, Pearl we fused when we were in Homeworld, bit of a pain in the arse those Shattering Robonoids are.

Garnet: Such a powerful fusion too, your weapon is a mace but inside it has a chain attached to it making a flail also and it can also extend making it a ranged weapon, impressive!