OVA 1: Now I Join the Fight!

( Finally managed to draw Painite digitally. )

Basically this is an OVA which is like an episode or in this case chapter that isn't related to the plot or the main storyline of the book. This might be shorter than the usual ones. By the way, this takes place after the events of "Change Your Mind" so this isn't canon...or is it? You can make this canon if you want, I don't care.

Your POV

Everything here in Earth is shit! Kobe Bryant and her daughter Gianna died fron the helicopter crash, Durant is infected with Corona and we haven't heard of him since. Four dumbass pieces of shits who calls themselves "police" killed a black man named George Floyd causing to spark riots all over the States.

The association called Anonymous Legion revealed themselves and showed Trumps history of being a pedophile.....a.....fucking.....pedophile, now I don't really care if I have a friend that's black or gay or bisexual.

But I can't stand if it someone is hating them or getting them in trouble because of it. Everyone is supposed to stay indoors but all of them are on the streets in riots. The Diamonds along with their Pearls visited Earth but the Lockdown happened and the Government won't let them leave, why would they not let them leave?! We have no choice and we don't want any trouble with them.

I was in my chamber checking out what is happening in the States in the console and the same shit happens over and over again, a lot of black people have been killed for hundred of years here on Earth and it's about time to give them what they deserve, their rights! They're humans too and they deserve to be treated as people, not cattle and cannon fodder.

I sighed deeply and I rubbed my temples and turned off the console and jumped on my bed where Blue was, and yeah all three of the Diamond are with me, they didn't actually feel comfortable with what they were wearing so they changed their clothes and theh shapeshifted to my size. Blue made her hair shorter which is very suitable for her and she looks very......cute and pretty. The off-shoulder sweater makes it even better.

 The off-shoulder sweater makes it even better

Blue Diamond: Are there riots, still?

Y/N: *groans* It can't be helped, I mean they have the right to be mad, Blue. After years of being treated like animals they finally snapped.

Blue Diamond: Even I wouldn't do that to gems, that feels...wrong in so many ways, how can other humans do this? It kind of reminds me of...myself...

I sat up and looked at Blue with a concerned face.

Blue Diamond: I treated gems badly because of the mistakes, mistakes that you can simply let it slide, Painite. I treated those who are different and those who insulted me and embarrassed me in my court badly and I shatter them...I'm no different than-

I went closer to her and I gave her a kiss which she immediately stopped talking and melted into the kiss, she cupped both of her hands to my cheek and kissed me even deeper. I broke the kiss and I gave her a hug and she rested her head against me as I brush her soft hair using my hand.