Chapter 99: To Pay the Toll

"That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons even death may die."

Had to stop playing and grinding for Completionist Camo in COD; MOBILE and start writing cause I love you all.

Your POV

As I reached the docks, I realized what I was staring at. It was a Leviathan. Okay, now Salem's not fucking around. That fucking thing is 500 Feet tall! 530 Feet at least!

Then I saw a Hunter Ship coming towards me and landed just a few meters away from me

Then I saw a Hunter Ship coming towards me and landed just a few meters away from me. The landing ramp of the Hunter Ship lowered and saw Emma and Amazonite and they came running towards me and all three of us watched as the rampaging beast came closer and closer.

Emma: What the fuck is that thing? That's twice the size of a Shoggoth!

Y/N: That's a Leviathan, Emma. But that thing has got to go, now! Amazonite?

Amazonite: Yes sir?

Then, as if on time another powerful roar can be heard at the city of Vale. All three of us looked behind us to see another Leviathan, I clenched my fist at the fact that we have to fight two of these fucking things. I then turned towards Amazonite and he looked at me.

Y/N: Hold that thing off as much as you can, kill it if you have to, I don't care. Tango with it even if it is needed, just keep it away from Vale! Now!

Amazonite: I'll even teach it how to do the Congo Line, shall I?

Y/N: *chuckles* Permission granted, kick that big bastard's ass.

Amazonite: Gladly!

Amazonite was then covered in a bright light and he started growing. He kept getting bigger and bigger and bigger up until he reached at least 500 Feet. He cracked his neck and his knuckles and he smiled. I know for a fact that normal Amazonites can only have a maximum of 30 to 100 feet. An Elite Amazonite maxes out at a 300 to 400 feet. But, I know Amazonite. I've read his files before.

He can reach at least 108 Feet without losing too much control or or gaining any mental problems at that height. But the fact that he's a male and an Era 1 Soldier makes it even harder to find his exact limit. I've read his reports and incidents that he managed to unlock his True Siege Mode...the very first one.

Even I couldn't achieve that with Gem Powers alone, and add the fact that he doesn't have Elite Training...he could reach at least 1,000 Feet...or even bigger. This bastard can beat me in a fist fight. I then turned t the other Leviathan and I summoned my wings and flew towards the area where the Leviathan was.

3rd Person POV

Emma got her sword ready and she built up power from her legs and jumped towards Amazonite's shoulder. She raised her sword and pointed it towards the Leviathan and she let out a war cry and Amazonite and the Leviathan ran towards each other.