Chapter 16: Time With The Pearls (Lemon)

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+, THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

White Diamond's POV

I am sitting in my chamber and thinking about what Painite is doing. As I think about him I felt something weird in me. I was in a good mood and decided to summon Pearl. As she went inside I smiled and released my control. She may still be grey, but she has control. The reason she is still grey is because she is still connected to me  but she controls herself.

White Pearl: M-my Diamond?

White Diamond: Pearl, since I am in such a good mood today. You can visit Painite in his chamber. At least to lighten his mood.

White Pearl: Thank you, My Diamond.

She then walked out of my chamber and proceeds to Painite's. I just remembered that there is a camera at Painite's chamber so I could check on him. I pulled it up and a screen popped up and shows the live feed. Painite is sitting on the armrest at the balcony staring into the distance.

White Pearl's POV

A lot has changed while I was gone. It is actually very fascinating. All the Peridots are working hard. Amethysts are having fun with each other. I smiled knowing that everything is fine for now.

As I was about to reach Painite's chamber I thought, how is he doing? Is he still being angered? I worry about him. Sure I never talked to him. But I felt pity for him. I have.......feelings for him.

Then I saw Yellow and Blue Pearl heading towards the chamber. They were talking to each other and they laughed. Then they took notice of me and their eyes widen.

Then Blue Pearl walked up to me. She moved her hair out of her eyes so she can see clearly. I looked down in dissapointment knowing that they look at me with disgust. Then they smiled and tackled me to the ground I was so confused.

Yellow Pearl: We missed you so much.

Blue Pearl: Where were you?

White Pearl: I was being controlled by White Diamond for thousands of years. She let me have a bit of freedom temporarily. I'm.......sorry if we didn't see each other for so long.

Then they both cupped my cheeks.

Yellow Pearl: At least we're here now.

Blue Pearl: Are you visiting Painite?

White Pearl: I am. How is he doing? Is he fine?

Yellow Pearl: He is doing great.

Blue Pearl: He now has the same ranking as the Diamond's. But he locked himself in his chambers for two days. He accidentally almost poofed us.

Yellow Pearl: But he was unconscious at that time. So it wasn't his fault.

White Pearl: I see...let's pay him a visit.

We then entered his chamber. We looked around and we saw him sitting on the armrest of the balcony. I was behind Yellow and Blue and it was kind of dark on where I stand. He was still sitting in silence and suddenly he pulled out a strange device.

Your POV

I was still thinking about what I did two days ago. I almost killed another gem. Not one.....but two. As I was thinking, I remembered.........what I did to that Citrine. My head is full of thoughts rushing through it. So I decided to express my thoughts and feelings through music.

I materialized the guitar and a tuner. I tuned it and it was good to go. I was thinking of what song I was going to sing. I then decided to play
"Devil Inside" by Citizen Soldier.