Chapter 35: Abduction

Your POV

I was doing my routine at the beach while Steven is running towards his mailbox on the beach, while the Crystal Gems are seen playing in the sand.

Steven:♪ Hey Mister Postman, bring me a post! Bring me the post that I love the most. ♪

Steven opens his mailbox, finding nothing inside.

Steven: Dagnabbit!

Y/N: Oi! Watch your mouth!

Amethyst: Yo. No package yet?

Amethyst approaches Steven, dragging along a cooler filled with cans.

Steven: No package, yet. I definitely ordered a pair of khakis from "The Distinguished Boy". They should have arrived by now. I'm a distinguished boy, Amethyst. Don't I deserve some distinguished khakis?

Y/N: Okay I didn't get what you said.

Amethyst: Aw, want one of these instead? *offers a can to Steven*

Steven: No, thanks. *looks at the cliff corner* Any second now.

Steven jumps around the corner of the cliff and strikes a pose.

Steven: Hey Mister Postman, bring me a post!

There is still no one in sight.

Steven: Consarn it! *walks back, disappointed* Still no Jamie, I don't understand. He's usually so punctual. *sighs and moans*

Amethyst sips from a can, when she notices a disappointed Steven.

Steven: Bring me a post...

Amethyst: Hey, you shouldn't have to waste your whole day for some thing in the mail. *holds out a can, revealing to be canned beans* Take some of these magic beans to town and trade it for a donut.

Y/N: For the first time you said sonething that I would approve.

Steven: You've been drinking... Beans?

Y/N: What the heck?

Amethyst: They're good for the heart.

Steven: Unfortunately, I know from experience that the Big Donut does not accept beans as currency. But, you'd still wait for Jamie while I got us some donuts?

Y/N: I'm coming with you. I wanna buy something.

Amethyst: Sure. Why not? *opens the canned beans* We'll hold down the fort while you're gone.

Pearl: Amethyst! Steven! Look! We're building a tiny house, for crabs!

Garnet: Welcome to your new home.

Pearl reveals a big sandcastle and Garnet places two blue crabs on the sandcastle.

Pearl: Oh, they like it.

Y/N: That's cute!

Pearl and Garnet chuckles in joy, and Steven giggles.

Steven: Thanks Amethyst. *runs off*

Amethyst: No prob! Just bring me back a bear claw!

Y/N: No you're getting a raptor claw instead.

Amethyst: Awesome!

Scene change The Big Donut

Steven hums a tune while I was listening to my tunes. Greg bought me a portable music player. We skipped over to the Big Donut, when we passed by Sour Cream, holding a stack of flyers and looking rather sad.

Y/N: Morning Sour Cream.

Steven: Good morning Sour Cream! Putting a rave tonight?

Sour Cream: Oh, the flyers? No, it's Onion.