Chapter 67: Pink's Desires ( Lemon )

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Your POV

It's been a day and we are still planning on the wedding, it was currently night time and Steven was fast asleep in his bed. Peridot was asleep in my room with Pumpkin. I was in front of the balcony with Pearl, we were just talking about some things that we did with Pink and other stuff.

Y/N: And then there was this one time where Pink destroyed one of Yellow's Moon Bases using her ship and a power core. I took the blame for that and I was teared away from the battlefield for a decade!

Pearl: *laughs hysterically* If Pink told the truth, her punishment would be less severe than yours.

Y/N: *laughs along with Pearl* Yeah, I kind of figured that out.

After that we stopped laughing and we took a moment to stop talking and enjoyed the silence, I sighed deeply and I let it out with a deep sigh, there was only silence until Pearl broke it.

Pearl: Have you seen Pink...being sad or crying?

Y/N: There was one time...

Flashback

Pink got in trouble again and this time Blue was mad, Pink was looking at Blue with a saddened look while Blue is shouting at her, scolding her. Both of them, have tears in their eyes. I am with Blue because I was doing a maintenance and I'm in the same size as Blue.

Blue Diamond: Why can't you just behave for once in your life Pink?! You are a Diamond and you are supposed to act like one!

Pink: *starts tearing up* I'm sorry.

She ran away to God knows where while crying. Blue realized what she has done and she dropped to her knees, crying. I went closer to her and she hugged me, a tight hug which I returned. She kept crying onto me and I rubbed her back telling her to let it all out

Blue Diamond: *whispering* I'm sorry, Pink. *sob* I'm sorry for shouting at you. *sob*

Y/N: Please, my Diamond. Stand up. You have much to do. I'll take care of Pink.

Blue Diamond: *sniff* Thank you, Painite.

I walked her back to her room to rest and after that I immediately went to find Pink. I've been searching all over and I still can't find her. So I decided to ask some of the gems around.

Gem 1: Hey look! It's the Gemslayer!

Y/N: Yeah yeah yeah, so what? Listen, have any of you seen Pink Diamond?

Gem 1: Pfffft...Forget about her. She's so immature.

Gem 2: Hey! What are talking about?! Don't say that!

Gem 3: Yeah, she's still a Diamond!

Gem 1: A failed Diamond that is. I mean look at her, she is such a kid and immature. She's-