Chapter 39: 2nd Trial.....

Your POV

My trial was being broadcasted live all over Homeworld to see. I am nervous as hell right now.
I walked inside the court and I stood at the triangle as I saw both Yellow and Blue Diamond enter and thay both sat in theur respected chairs.

Both Defense and Prosecution entered the room along with Yellow and Blue Pearl. Blue Pearl drew me standing on the triangle with my hands on my back. And Yellow Pearl was recording ecerthing I say.

Yellow Zircon: Painite, you have been accused of Helping Rose Quartz back on Earth. How do you plead?

Y/N: Not guilty.

Yellow Zircon: Well hope that you aren't guilty, because if you are you will be shattered. Let's start by asking a few questions. Why did you go back to Earth?

Y/N: I went back to Earth to think. I needed some space from Homeworld since stress was getting to me.

Yellow Zircon: Are you implying that you preffer Earth more than Homeworld?

Y/N: That is not what I meant! I only needed some space from Homeworld. I didn't say that I prefer Earth than Homeworld.

Yellow Zircon: Did you encounter the rebels that are so called "The Crystal Gems"?

Y/N: I did.

Then all of the gems including the Diamonds looked suprised.

Yellow Zircon: What is the reason that you didn't report this?

Y/N: It's because they only want to live on Earth and be happy there and be free. So I let them be. Besides, they're the ones who helped me out of the misery I was in before.

Yellow Zircon: Did you help preparing them  for another war?

Y/N: They have no reason to start another war. They already have what they want, freedom.

Yellow Zircon: How many of the Crystal Gems are left?

Y/N: Not enough to start another war.

Yellow Zircon: Do you have any reason why you helped Rose Quartz?

Y/N: I'm telling you, he isn't Rose Quartz, the one you are seeing is an offspring of Rose. Why do you think that he had no memory of Pink's shattering. Let alone the Diamonds. He is a different person and nothing will change my mind.

Yellow Zircon: Do you see My Diamonds? He is protecting the rebel. The rebel who shattered Pink Diamond. Pink Diamond treates you with care, am I correct? Why did you betray her? How would she feel that you betrayed her? Probably she-

I punched the pillar that was right beside me and it left a huge crack. The room was filled with silent and all of the gems inside became one with the silence.

Y/N: Do NOT! Bring Pink into this! This is my trial! This is about me, and ONLY me!

Yellow Diamond: That's enough Prosecution. Don't anger him any further. And he's right, don't drag Pink into this. Does the Defense have anything to say?

Blue Zircon: Yes My Diamond. All those questions asked? Did you answer them truly?

Y/N: I did.

Blue Zircon: What was the main reason why you helped Rose Quartz?

Y/N: I helped "Rose Quartz" because of what she did for me. She helped me out of the endless suffering I am going through. I thought it was another trick to get me to join their side but, she showed me that I can be happy. I don't have to follow anyone anymore.

Yellow Zircon: Did you hear that my Diamond? He siad that he doesn't have to follow anyone anymore. He did it because he wanted to. He helped Rose Quartz in his own will not knowing that it will affect his status but he didn't care. He is so selfish.