Chapter 43: Escaping Homeworld

Reminder:

Remember everyone that the one I posted about how I wanted Painite to look like is just my opinion, you can still stick with the look you wanted.

Your POV

I popped my head behind a corner and made sure that there's no gem in sight. I ran to the other side and saw a platoon coming, I signaled the Off Colors and Lars to stay put, when they passed by Padparadscha came running to me.

Padparadscha: Be careful! A platoon is coming!

Y/N: *chuckles* You know your late reaction is sometimes funny and cute.

Padparadscha: *blushes* Oh my, such a charmer he is. He complimented my flaw.

Y/N: *chuckles* Come on. Stay behind me.

Then the others followed and we kept running through the empty halls of Homeworld until we reached the docking area. There were a lot of ships there but I had one particular in mind......my ship.

I pulled out the homing device and the ship will arrive in a moment, I can't wait for it any longer.

Y/N: Lars come here.

Lars: What is it?

Y/N: In case my ship doesn't arrive in time, find a ship. A fast one. *notices a fast ship that just landed* like that one

I pointed to one of the ship that just landed and I looks like it came from an Emerald's fleet. I gestured Lars to come with me and sneak into the ship. I opened the ship's door.

Then at the moment that Lars was about to enter, Emerald showed up

She didn't notice Lars but I immediately told him to scatter and abandon the ship

She didn't notice Lars but I immediately told him to scatter and abandon the ship. He hid just behind the ship and I acted naturally, then Emerald made her way near me.

Emerald: What are you doing here?

Y/N: Daily monitoring of the Docking area. Have a problem with that?

Emerald: No! I meant what are you doing here? You not even supposed to be here! Get back in the Combatants Area.

Y/N: *arms crossed* Have you been under a damn rock?

Emerald: What do you mean?

Y/N: I mean I have clearance and the authority to do whatever I want and whenever I want to do it.

Emerald: I don't believe a word you say. Where's your proof?

I jusy looked at her with a deadpan expression and I pulled out the Diamond line in my gem.
I dialed Yellow's line and it took a few moments to be picked up. Then the line was picked up and I saw Yellow Pearl.

Yellow Pearl: This is the Yellow Diamond Control Room.

Y/N: Hello Pearl, can you get Yellow on the line, please?