Chapter 13: New Status

Blue Diamond's POV

We were in the Discussion Chamber. Yellow kept thinking what to do with Painite since he did prove himself in front of every gem. We have to reward him. But with what?

Yellow Diamond:.....Hmmmm, (*sigh*) I don't know what to give him. He deserves to be respected but no one will because of his status being just a warrior.

Then it suddenly hit me.

Blue Diamond: How about.....we change his ranking. And make it as high as our's.

Yellow Diamond: That's.........not a bad idea.

Blue Diamond: Well then it is settled. He will be treated and respected like a Diamond.

We both announced Painite's advancement in the ranking. And we sent Amethyst Guards with Holly Blue Agate to fetch him for us.

Your POV

I was still in my cell at the dark corner. My eyes hurt and they are red. But my pain inside...is worse than this. Suddenly the cell doors opened and three gems went through. There were two Amethyst Guards and one Agate. Then they did the Diamond Salute. Making me tilt my head in confusion.

Y/N: Ok I'm so confused right now.

Holly: You may not know, but you are now the same ranking as a Diamond. My Painite

Y/N:  What? Are you just pulling my leg again?

Amethyst Guard 1: It's true sir.

Amethyst Guard 2: You are now a higher ranking than all of us.

Y/N: Ok, I accept the advance in the ranking. But first things first. We need rules:

#1: Just call me Painite. None of those with My. I don't like those.

#2: If you want to ask me something, don't hesitate.

#3: If I said that I want to be alone, leave me be.

#4: Do not be afraid to make mistakes when you are serving under me. I can forgive you.

Y/N: Did I make myself clear.

They all nodded. Then I followed them to god knows where. Then I took notice that Holly Blue is looking at me. Probably wondering why my eyes are red.

Y/N: What is it Holly?

Holly: O-oh i-it's just.....why are your eyes red.

Called it.

Y/N: (*sigh*) I kept crying for the last 2..no..3 days.

Holly: Why?

Y/N: Because of what I did in the Shatter Dome. What I did to that Citrine.

Holly:....(*sigh*) Forgive me for asking, My Pai- I mean Painite.

Y/N: It's fine. You wanted to know.

We kept walking until we reached a large door. They saluted to me. Then I entered and saw Yellow and Blue Diamond. Yellow just stood there looking at me while Blue made her way to me and knelt down to get closer to me.

Y/N: Hello, Blue.

Blue Diamond: Hello Painite, how are you feeling?

Y/N: Well......knowing the fact that I have been crying for the last three days. It's easy to say.......I feel like shit. (*smiles*)

Then Yellow just smiled and I heard Yellow and Blue Pearl giggle.

Blue Diamond: (*giggles*) Yellow has to talk to you.