Chapter 86: What I Have Become

Your POV

I am currently inside my room, looking directly at my mirror, and in the reflection...was Diablo.

Y/N: You wamna talk?...Let's talk....

Diablo: This is serious, Y/N. Something...happened. Something...changed...

Y/N: What changed?

Diablo:......You......

Y/N: Excuse me?

Diablo: You changed...Y/N. Something happened to you...

Y/N: Don't pull my fucking leg, Diablo. I'm not in the mood.

Diablo: I'm not! If I'm fucking with you, I would be laughing. Tell me, do you hear me laugh?

Y/N:....No.....

Diablo: *sigh* You know that shit's about to go crazy and serious...when your own demons.....started worrying about you.

Y/N: Then start talking...I need to know...

Diablo: The thing that came out of the Warhead......it seems that it can consume both organics and gems.

Y/N: What? How?

Diablo: Gems are just crystalized lifeform. And the more it consumes...the more biomass it gains...the more biomass it gains...the more powerful it is.

Y/N: Okay...what does this have to do with me?

Diablo:...........The creature...infused with your gem...

Y/N: Excuse me, what?! How?!

Diablo: The explosion...remnants of the living biomass of the creature were able to infuse with your gem. It originally was supposed to take over your body and make it it's own, but your powerful mind and will overpowered it, subduing it, and now...it's a part of you...it follows you.

Y/N: Okay...tell me....what can this...thing...do? What capabilities do I have now? What did I lose?

Diablo: I can only tell you so much...but...maybe...Boron help you. Go talk to him...

Then I nodded and I walked away from the mirror and sat on my bed crossed legged. I closed my eyes, focused my mind...and went to Boron's Dimension.

Boron's Dimension

Boron: Finally! Some fucking screen time!

Mcfly: Look, I'm sorry, ok? I've been trying to find a way to give you screen time...but I can't. I'm sorry.

Then I woke up in Boron's Dimension and I see him, playing Last of Us II.

Boron: WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!

Y/N: Hey! Boron!

Boron: Ah! Hey, kid! You're here! Take a seat...

Then I nodded and sat beside him in the couch as he pulls out the disk of Last Of Us II and burned it.

Boron: I know why you're here...

Y/N: How did you know?

Boron: I felt it as well...something changed you. Let me scan you for a second.

Then, his gem projected a red light and it scanned my entire body up and down. Then it faded and

Boron: Amazing......

Y/N: Excuse me?!

Boron: You turned into something that both Gems and Organincs will fear...this power comes with a New Form...