Chapter 27: Navy?

Your POV

Me, Garnet and Steven were watching the stars and waiting for shooting stars  and making a wish. This is actually nice. Very nice. just seeing a ball of gas and making a wish is pretty nice.

Steven: Ooh! There's one! Garnet, you gotta make a wish!

Garnet: All right.

Steven: Close your eyes!

Garnet: (*closes her eyes under her visor*)

Steven: All of them.

Garnet: Ok, ok.

Steven: Now make your wish. But don't tell me what it is. *pauses for a bit, and whispers* Garnet, what did you wish for?

Garnet: I wished... for another shooting star so that you could make a wish.

Steven:  Oh my gosh.

At the same moment we saw a red shooting star. Huh, it's red. Wait a second is it....screaming?

Steven: Garnet! It worked!

Y/N: Uhhhhh.....is that a star?

Steven: Hey is that star....screaming?

Y/N: Yes. It is.

Then the "star" crashed in the sand making the surrounding sand turn into glass because of the heat. When we got there we saw....a ruby. she had her gem in her navel.

Steven: It's Navy!

Garnet: That's a Ruby.

Y/N: Don't you remember. He gave them all names. And this Ruby is called Navy since she had her gem on her navel.

Garnet: Oh, I finally get it.

Then Navy climbed out of the hole and jumped to where we were. I caught her and I was carrying her like a baby.

For some reason she has a pleading look on her face. And when we made eye contact she immediately looked away with a blush on her face.

Navy: Oh please! Oh please! Don't make me go back to Homeworld! Oh, I wanna stay here with you.

Garnet: This...is a suprise.

Y/N: Actually to me it isn't. Since Homeworld shatters Rubies that came back from a failed mission so yeah. It's not that much of a surprise that she wants to stay here with us. (* I put her down*)

Steven: You... wanna live on Earth?

Navy: Yeah. All the other Rubies are mean to me. I just want to be somewhere where I can be myself.

Steven: You're not mad at us from before?

Navy: What do you mean?

Steven: You know, about tricking you into playing baseball?

Navy: That was fun!

Steven: Or, when Amethyst pretended to be Jasper?

Navy: I've got to admit, that was pretty clever.

Steven: Or when we blasted you all out into space and stole your ship so you'd be stranded forever?

Navy: Well, we were fighting so it's understandable.

Garnet: I don't know about this. She tried to stab you in space.

Steven: That was Eyeball . This is Navy. She... always seemed really nice, actually.

Navy: Hey thanks.

Steven: And you know, a Ruby falling from the sky, discovering this beautiful world. Sounds a lot like a you told me once.