Chapter 30: I'm Not That Kind Of Person

WWE fans reading this get ready cause this will take place in the WWE! This is another bonding opportunity with Amethyst.

Your POV

I was walking back to the temple carrying eight tickets. Tickets to tommorow's Royal Rumble. I bursted through the door and saw that everyone was in the living room.

Y/N: Heck yeah! Everyone get ready cause we are going to hit the road for a day!

Then everyone looked at me confused and they kept silent.

Amethyst: Dude. Straight to the point.

Y/N: We're going to WWE.

Then everyone's expression changed, Steven had stars in his eyes. Greg and Garnet just smiled,  Amethyst and Peridot are so hyped. Lapis and Pearl are kind of interested in it.

Greg: Where did you even buy these? This was sold out weeks ago!

Y/N: I have a reliable source.

I then looked out the window and saw the author and gave a thumbs up and jumped through a portal back to his office.

Y/N: Are we gonna go?

Amethyst: Yeah!

Steven: Let's do it!

Y/N: Alright then. Let's hit the road.

Timeskip one day

As we were about to reach the place where the event was hold I was in my car and  driving it and listening to music. Amethyst and Peridot was with me since there aren't anymore spaces in Greg's van.

Peridot was in the passenger seat while Amethyst shapeshifted into a cat and was lying down on my lap taking a shut eye. I didn't mind her sleeping. I looked to my left and Peridot was also asleep. She looks so cute when she's asleep.

We reached the center and I gently shook Amethyst.

Y/N: Wake up Amethyst.

Amethyst: Nngg..few more minute Y/N.

Y/N: I'll buy you five pizza boxes when we get home.

Amethyst: Sure. (*jumps on my head and lay down*) Now go.

Y/N: (*chuckles*) Alright. But when I tell you to get off, get off okay?

She didn't even respond and was already asleep. I went out of the car and went to the side and opened the door where Peridot was. I gently shook her and she yawned, a cute yawn.

Then I saw Greg's van pull over and Lapis landed right beside my car. Greg, Steven, Garnet, and Pearl got out of the van.

Peridot: What are we waiting for? Let's go!

Steven: Yeah!

Greg: You guys go ahead. I'll catch up.

I just nodded and Amethyst finally got off me and stretched for a bit.

Y/N: Had a good sleep?

Amethyst: Yeah. How are you so hot?

Y/N: Uuuhhhhhh....what?

Amethyst: How is your body warm?

Y/N: Come to think of it......it might be because I have the same heat output of a Ruby. Rubies are known to have warm bodies.

We then headed for the entrance and bought something to eat. We gave the tickets to the usher and good thing I bought front row. The event was Royal Rumble where you have to fight 29 other people to win and you have to throw them over the top rope and when both of the wrestler's feet hit the floor, he is eliminated.