Chapter 50: My Sweet Space Dorito ( Lemon )

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Your POV

I was inside my room and I was with Pumpkin, I kept on rubbing her stomach and she always barks excitedly. It's been a few days that Peridot has been living with me in my room. Good thing she got the painiting of her out of the barn before Lapis left.

She's been doing a lot of gardening lately and she seems to be doing the "green thumb" that Steven and Amethyst are saying.

Pumpkin jumped down and lay down in the bed I made just for her. I stood up and noticed that Pumpkin was already asleep. I gave her a rub on the head and I headed to the other room that was supposed to be for Peridot. She uses the room to do her gardening.

Peridot likes sleeping with me and I don't mind actually. I entered the room and saw that she was working on one of her plants.

She's been getting the hang of it lately. She finally got over Lapis leaving Earth and she found a new hobby. And the plants are in a very good condition too.

She noticed me and she stood up and walked towards me

She noticed me and she stood up and walked towards me. I gave her a towel from the nearby chair and she wiped her face with it.

Y/N: How's gardening?

Peridot: Oh you know...fun and...green.

Y/N: How about we head to Funland? Have some fun.

Peridot: I agree, maybe a little break from gardening will suffice.

Then I gave Peridot a pat on the head making her growl in return. I just laughed at her reaction to head pats and I gave her a kiss on her gem.

Both of us walked out of my room and went outside and headed for Funland. When we arrived there a lot of people was seen.

Peridot was dragging me through the crowd and she saw one of the rides. It was the roller coaster. We bought the tickets and entered the ride and we buckled up in our seats, but there's a problem. Peridot's strap broke and the ride already started. I held her close to me and she wrapped her arms around my body.

The ride started rising slowly and at the peak of the ride it slowly descended and Peridot tightened her grasp around me. The ride started going faster and the G-Force was already having an effect on my face.

G-force is the force of gravity on a particular extraterrestrial body. We feel this force daily, as it determines the weight of a body.

In the sports cars like Koenigsegg Agera R & Buggati Chiron you will surely be able to feel the
G-force on the road as you take your car above 400km/hr
(if legal).

So if I am driving a car without a hood, and the speed is over 400km/hr, my face would look like a stretchy dough with teeth and holes without me wearing a helmet.