The Issue Regarding About The Images In The Lemon Chapters

Yup....you read that right. There is an issue going around my story. My images kept getting flagged and I kept on putting them back up.

So I said that I tried to appeal the image and they said that it violated the Content Guidlines. I'm sorry but I have made a final decision that I will take down all of the Lemon Images in my story.

I am not risking my account or my story to get deleted. There are people who actually read my books not the Lemon chapters only. I know some of you only read the Lemons and that's fine.

But I won't be uploading any images any time soon. I'll try putting them back up in the future but I'm not sure of when will that be. I'm sorry but I still want to keep writing stories. I still have a lot of plots in my head and I will not risk my story getting deleted.

It hurts that I will have to remove the images but I still have to for the sake of the survival of my account.

I'm in so much pain and I hope you undertsand the pain I'm going through because I know you all love reading the Lemons.

But I have to do this.

I'm sorry.

I hope you understand that I have to do this.

Lurkerbelow

vergil222

Misfit_Maker999