Chapter 69 (Nice): Earth To Homeworld

Your POV

Following the events in "Wedding Day", after finding out Steven possesses Pink Diamond's gem, Blue Diamond hugs and nuzzles him, crying tears of joy, in turn causing Steven and the other Gems to cry as well, I only shedded a single tear and I was still in my armor with my wings still out.

Blue Diamond: Ah... Oh, Pink! I can't believe it! You've been here all along! Oh!

Garnet: I can't just hand Steven over to Blue Diamond, she's a shatterer!

Bismuth: *sniffles* She's not gonna hurt him. Look at her.

Blue Diamond laughs happily and continues to hug Steven.

Bismuth: She really thinks he's one of them.

Y/N: She's not as bad as you think, Garnet. Give her a chance.

Amethyst: *desperate* Ahh!! Somebody make... Blue Diamond.. stop!!

Connie: Are you guys okay?

Pearl: It's just- *sniffles* Ugh, Blue Diamond's power. She's obviously relieved that Pink Diamond wasn't shattered after all.

Yellow Diamond is seen trying to reactivate her ship, but it, as well as Blue's, are too damaged from the previous battle.

Yellow Diamond: Hmm.

Y/N: I can fix that, Yellow. Don't worry about it. I think.

Yellow Diamond: How could you do this to us, Pink? *approaches the house* Why did you let us think you were shattered? Why the strange disguise? Why are you doing a voice? Why didn't you say something at the trial? And Blue, can you please stop crying? I can't see.

Yellow Diamond wipes away her tears and splashes them onto the Crystal Gems, I used my wings to cover myself from the tears.

Blue Diamond:...Sorry!

Blue Diamond stops crying and puts Steven down at the entrance of the house, and he rejoins the other Crystal Gems.

Steven: My mom kept it secret from everyone.

Pearl: A-hem...!

Steven: Almost everyone.

Yellow Diamond: What are you talking about?

Steven: Well, apparently Mom... Oh, geez, you don't know what a mom is... Okay! Pink Diamond took the form of Rose Quartz permanently after faking her shattering. Then Rose Quartz gave up that form to create a new life with my Dad: me. Rose passed her gemstone and some of her powers onto me, but... that's all. I... I don't have any of Pink or Rose's memories... I'm sorry...

Steven shows Yellow Diamond his gem and she stares at it intently.

Yellow Diamond: Hmm. I'm sure your memories are in there somewhere, Pink.

Steven: Actually, I go by Steven.

Blue Diamond" Oh, stars! How did you even survive?! We blasted the planet and obliterated every Gem on its surface!

Steven: They weren't exactly... obliterated...

Change Scene; Ancient Gem Colony Ship

The Crystal Gems and the Diamonds to the abandoned Gem dropship, where the Centipeetles reside. Steven opens the door and shows a corrupted Nephrite to the Diamonds, as he feeds her Chaaaaps. I havenvt actually been here before.

Yellow Diamond: What... am I looking at?

Nephrite's jaws drop at the sight of Yellow and Blue Diamond.