Chapter 33: Painite Going Dark!

Your POV

Steven and Connie is getting a bag of fry bits from Beach City Walk Fries from Peedee. I only ordered one bag of fries.I don't know why he likes the bits when he can eat the fries themselves. I just shrugged it off and we took our food.

Steven:Thanks for the bits Peedee. *walks off* Oh, and tell Ronaldo i hope his weird rash cleans up soon.

Y/N: What has he even been doing?

The three of us sat on a bench and began eating our food.

Steven: Life can really get intense, huh?

Connie: Yeah, especially your life. let's see, alien abduction.

Steven: Going to a weird zoo for humans in space

Connie: And sneaking out past a pair of intergalactic tyrants!

Steven and Connie laughed together while I just smiled while looking at these two have fun.

Connie: What about you Y/N? What did you do when you stayed back in Homeworld?

Y/N: Well.......I wiped out an entire species since they were a threat to.......well....everything. Went to a mission to find an ancient artifact. Why am I saying ancient? An artifact already is ancient. Trained some of the combatants and did some maintenance around Homeworld and that's about it.

Steven: *takes a fry bit from the bag and lists it up to the sky* Well, it's nice to know that we can still have peaceful days like this without any trouble.

Y/N: Agreed. It's been a few weeks since the last mission.

Steven flicks the fry bit and attempted to catch it in his mouth, but fails, and he laughs while i did the same thing but I caught it.

Connie: Almost.

???: *yelling* Hey, kid!

Steven and Connie and myself look over and spot a person speaking through a megaphone by his car.

Doug: Drop those fry bits! Drop em'!

Steven: Oh no. It's the cops!

Y/N: Steven? What have you been doing?

Connie: Huh?

Steven: All these years of ordering off menu have finally come back to taunt me!

Y/N: You mean haunt you?

Connie: Steven, that's not even a police car, it's just-

Steven: I surrender *gets off the bench and runs towards Doug* I knew I was breaking the rules but I did it anyway! The bits had their hooks one meeeeeee.

Y/N: *carries Steven while he is making a derpy face* YOU WILL NEVER TAKE US ALIVE!!!!

Connie: *runs over to us while laughing* Dad, quit joking around!

Doug: Come on. Connie I almost had him *takes the megaphone away from his mouth*

Steven: Mr. Maheswaran!? *sighs in relief as I let go of him and collapses to the ground*

Doug:*puts his megaphone in the car and walks over to Steven* Wow, I didn't think he would take that seriously. * squats down* You okay there Steven?

Steven: Oh, yeah, I love it down here.

Doug: Hey Painite.

Y/N: Hey Doug.By the way you can call me Y/N from now.

Doug: Y/N huh? Who thought of it?

Steven stood up and Connie was beside me, I gave them both a pat on the head while they both just smiled.

Y/N: These two bundle of joy.