Chapter 87: Unbroken Bond ( Lemon )

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Mcfly: Hey! Lurkerbelow you wanted this?! Come and get it!

Lurkerbelow: About fucking time, Mcfly!

Your POV

It was just another ordinary day, gems are happy and enjoying their time here on Earth. No invasion has happened in a while...which is good. Right now, I was inside my Koenigsegg One: 1 driving Twitchy to her therapist.

Y/N: How's the progress of the treatment going? 

Twitchy: It's doing great! The therapist said that they just need to run more tests and talk to me more often and tell them my thoughts and how I feel. Thanks again for helping me. I REALLY appreciate it. 

Y/N: *smiles* You're welcome, Twitchy. I do what needs to be done.

Then, we arrived at her therapist and I dropped her off, I walked with her to the room where she was taking therapy. Then, as soon as we arrived, the therapist was already there. I told Twitchy that I'll pick her up at the end of the day.

Then after that, I left the building and I saw a flower shop. Then I realized, that Spodumene wants to hang out with me. So I've decided, that I'll buy her flowers. I walked closer to the stand and bought her red roses. I paid for the flowers and I entered my car and drove back to Beach City.

Timeskip

Then I arrived at Little Homeworld and I wasn't even outside the car yet, and I already saw Spodumene, I stepped out f the car and she saw me. I smiled and I waved at her and she walked closer to me.

Orange Spodumene: Hi, Y/N! What's up? 

Y/N: Oh nothing, just came here to pick you up for the date.

Orange Spodumene: *blushes*  I-it's not a date! I-I mean...yes...that would be nice...b-but I only wanted to hang out with you! T-that's all...right? 

Then I let out a hysterical laugh as how adorable she is when she's flustered.

Y/N: Alright then. Let's go?

Orange Spodumene: W-wait! Do I look fine or do I need to change my clothes?

Y/N: Wha? Nah, it's okay. You're-

Then I realized, I took a closer look at her and her skirt was lower than before and you can see her.....ehh....gem.

Y/N: Uhhh....shit....

Orange Spodumene: What is it?

Y/N: On second thought...

Y/N: Could you pull your skirt up a bit? Your, uh

Y/N: Could you pull your skirt up a bit? Your, uh...gem is showing.

Orange Spodumene: What's wrong with my gem?