* chapter sixty four *

"And then Eliot would oh-" Calduette stumbled back a step or two, the woman's bag falling to the ground. "Oh I'm sorry." Claudette helped the woman pick up her things after the two had hit shoulders. "Here you-"

"Thanks for nothing." The woman growled after she snatched her bag away, stomping off with her chin held high.

"Oh." Claudette blinked, Taehyung scoffing, his eyes glaring daggers at the woman's back. "I'm sure they're a really nice person." Claudette tugged on Taehyung's jacket, pulling him away from the mental fight. "Maybe it's a bad day for them."

"You're too nice." Taehyung wrapped his arm around her shoulders, but retracted quickly. "Ugh I hate dating in private."

"The media would eat you all alive." Claudette shook her head sadly. "I can't be the cause of that."

"Eh screw the media." Taehyung gestured to the food shop where they were supposed to meet Jimin for a snack. "I just want to hold your handddd."

"We can hold hands on the car ride home." Claudette now had the sudden urge to grab his fingers and never let go. "There's Jimin."

Jimin waved at them once he too saw the others smiling as he picked up the strawberry smoothie, Claudette gasping and running to him. "Jimin! My favorite."

"I know Love." Jimin chuckled, watching her eyes grow wider once she took a drink. His smile faded beneath his mask once his eyes fell to her jeans.

'Man, she's got to be mad at me.'

"We already went to Gucci, so don't bring her there." Taehyung stretched his arms above his head, the bags raised with him.

"Oh, you bought some stuff for her?" Jimin flicked the bags, Taehyung smirking and shaking his head.

"No, this is for me." Taehyung ruffled Claudette's hair, Claudette shoving him away from her. "Dumb Dumb over here didn't want anything."

"They were too nice." Claudette crossed her arms, raising her head. "He threatened me."

"He what?" Jimin turned to Taehyung, Taehyung smiling nervously.

"He said if I didn't pick something out we won't get to do karaoke night tomorrow."

"Oh did he now?" Jimin cracked his knuckles, Taehyung taking a step back.

"You know I think Jungkook wanted to meet me over there. I gotta go bye!" Taehyung sprinted away, Jimin swinging at empty air.

"Man I missed." Jimin adjusted his coat, Claudette nudging him.

"He was just joking." She chuckled softly, taking another sip of her smoothie as Jimin panicked inside.

'I was too, does she not know that?'

"So where to?"

---

- joon bug -

claud - hey joon where are you?

joon - i'm at this watch store with yoongi

joon - why? is everything okay?

claud - yeah, yeah i think

claud - sorry it's just, jimin is acting kinda weird

joon - weird how?

claud - like, he keeps apologizing for everything and isn't even coming near to me, like he's afraid of touching me

claud - did i do something? did i scare him or something?

joon - oh goodness no

joon - i suppose he's still hung up on what happened in that dressing room