* chapter thirty eight *

i'm here because of namtiddies

jk : istg if i'm not in the same car as claudia on the way home, i'm throwing a fit

pj : me too!!!!!!!! >>>>:(

ksj : oh god i don't want to deal with those two anyways

yg : i'll take them and cam

kth : you can bet your pretty eyelashes i'm coming too

knj : so jin and hoseok and i in one car...

jk : and the cool ones in the other!

pjm : can i sit next to her?

"It's time to go?" Claudette asked from beside Jimin, Jimin shrieking and falling to the ground, losing his balance with the skates on. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry-" Before Claudette could finish her apology, heck before she could stoop down to help Jimin up, he was up again, trying to brush off the not-so manly scream he did.

"Yes it is time to go!" He nodded quickly, shoving his phone in his pocket, hoping she didn't see the text messages. Jimin smiled, watching Claudette nod, her eyes drifting away from him.

"Oh my gosh Jungkook can I do your hair?" She asked excitedly, watching him attempt to pull his hair back. Jimin's smile slowly fell, watching her skate off to Jungkook, him long forgotten.

"Oh my gosh can you braid my hair??"

"Jimin!" Namjoon called Jimin over, holding up a little plushie, Jin with a wide smile on his face. "We won this, do you want it?"

Jimin smiled and skated over to Namjoon and Jin, accepting their little pat on the back, joining their conversation with ease.

---

Claudette plopped down in the passenger seat, Yoongi soon beside her in the driver's, the other three shoving each other in the back.

"Hey," Yoongi leaned across the middle console, whispering into her ear. "You look beautiful tonight." Yoongi leaned back in his seat, starting the car.

Claudette's face burned, pulling her seatbelt on her slowly, listening to her beating heart. 'I'm beautiful.'

Yoongi's fingers twitched while he put the car in reverse. 'Damn I want to hold her hand so bad.' Yoongi glanced in the rear view mirror, watching Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest elbow each other while playing a game of some sort.

"Tired?" Yoongi smiled at Claudette while she yawned, hugging herself tightly, her head against the window.

"It was such a fun day." She nodded, smiling while she watched the lights blur past her, the maknae line's voices muffled while she talked to her boyfriend. "H-hey, uhm guys?" Claudette turned around in her seat, Yoongi glancing while she did so.

"Yes?" Jimin smiled at her, all three of the boys stopping their fight.

"I just wanted to thank you, all of you," Claudette grazed Yoongi's elbow, hoping he was listening as well. Oh and he was, he was taking in every syllable she uttered, "For such an amazing trip. You all just, took me in and befriended me so quickly." She rubbed her cheeks, thinking back to Yoongi and her's kiss, and Jungkook sneaking into her room at night, falling asleep outside with Jin, sleeping in Jimin's room with his cat, and Namjoon telling her she fit in his arms, Hoseok buying her an entire wardrobe worth of clothes as well. "Well, maybe more than befriend but still!" She laughed softly, the boys joining in.

"We love you so much and you're the best friend we've ever befriended as a whole." Jungkook spoke up, slapping a hand over Taehyung's mouth, keeping his boyfriend and his words silent.

"Thank you guys." Claudette covered her mouth, her emotions welling up inside of her.

"If you cry, I'm going to cry." Jimin unbuckled and leaned forward, hugging Claudette the best he could. "We enjoyed every moment with you as well Ettie."

Claudette took a deep breath, the two letting go of their hug, returning to their seats, a silence falling upon everyone.

"Sooooo," Taehyung tapped his fingers on his knees. "Clauds do you know what a poly relationship is?"

Jungkook smacked Taehyung's forehead, Yoongi breaking slightly, gripping the steering wheel tightly. Jimin's eyes were wide, slowly looking to Taehyung while Jungkook pulled his ear, growling words into his laughing boyfriend's ear.

"Oh a polyamory?" Claudette either didn't notice or didn't pay attention to the couple's actions in the back seat. "I've always wanted to be in one, they seem so amazing."

"Did you get that Jungko-"

i have several things to say

i started writing a kinda smut scene and i'm actually really liking it
here's a line, "she moaned his name for the first time, and certainly not the last."
IM SO EXCITED

^^ update on the 'smut' scene i feel so dirty claud is a smol bean and so innocent how dare i put her through such things
WITH TAE
THATS CONCERNING

and, what's with all of y'all confessing your love to me in the comments 😂
i have like four wives and at least twelve side hoes
BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MWAH MWAH
i never deny a proposal :)

yall i look like shit so badly i have not been feeling myself in a while lol

but it's a vibe so whateverssss

OH and i bought a straykids album and now i have no money BUT STRAYKIDS

and which pov do you guys prefer? first or third person?