* chapter eleven *

"Ettie." A soft voice broke through the silence of my mind. I had a blank sleep, one where everything just goes quiet. It was peaceful. But I did miss the dreams.

I did not miss the nightmares.

"Ettie." The voice repeated. And with the voice, came a name.

"Jimin." I mumbled in response, snuggling deeper into whatever or whoever was next to me. It was someone, and that someone had an arm. I like hugging, so naturally I hugged the arm of whoever was next to me.

Ah this was nice. Hugging the someone's arm, the soothing voice, the nice smell-

Oh my fucking God it's Jimin.

I opened my eyes and let go quickly, pushing myself away from Jimin. But my back hit something on the other side of me.

"Woah there tiger." Jin steadied me, my head snapping to see him on the other side of me, Jimin laughing.

"I-I'm sorry." My head darted back to Jimin, my eyes blinking the tiredness away. "I didn't-"

"I didn't mind." Jimin smiled, looking down.

My face burned.

Actually, I wonder how many times I've blushed while with these guys-

"Aww you two are too cute." Jin hugged me, a huge back hug, just for me. "I'll go get you some water." And he stood up without another word.

I JUST GOT A BACK HUG FROM KIM SEOKJIN

"Oh good afternoon Claudette." Namjoon walked in, pushing his glasses up his nose. "Did you sleep well?"

"I-I did." I nodded, sitting up straighter than I was. Jimin giggled quietly from beside me and patted my arm.

"We'll have to take a nap together again sometime soon."

And then he left.

He just left on that freaking note.

Park Jimin-

"Can you walk Claudette?" Namjoon took a sip of whatever was in that mug of his.

"I think so." I nodded, swinging my feet off of the ottoman. "Yoongi hasn't really let me walk-"

"And you're not going to." Yoongi poked his head into the living room, Namjoon and I both tensing up and looking at him. "Your feet are burned."

"But maybe it won't hurt."

I don't know. I just like arguing with Yoongi. Whatever he said, I just had the need to contradict it. I liked seeing him get fired up, or just arguing.

"Cam." Yoongi stepped all the way in, crossing his arms. I locked eyes with him and held his stare as I stood up.

"Merde." I gasped, sitting back down quickly, wincing. God that hurt like a bi- (fuck)

"This is why you should listen to me." Yoongi walked over to me, Namjoon peeking over his shoulder. "Do you have blisters on your feet?"

I looked down and shook my head no. "It's just red and gross looking."

"Cause you burned off your first layer of skin." Yoongi sat beside me and looked around before grabbing the Aloe Vera. "It's been over two hours since you last put some on." He opened the bottle and held out his palm, about to pour it on his hand.

He was gonna-

"I'll do it!" I grabbed the bottle before any could fall onto his hand. "Thank you though." I managed to look him in the eyes when I said that, nodding to myself as I put some of the ointment on my foot and legs.

"Hey Claudette." Namjoon sat on the ottoman. "If I carry you, will you be willing to go look at the garden with me?"

"Me?" I pointed to myself, the Aloe Vera almost dripping onto my shirt.

"Yes you silly." Namjoon smiled, holding his mug with both of his hands as he rested his arms on his legs, leaning forward slightly. "I've never really showed anyone the garden, and I thought you'd like to see it."

IS THIS A BOYFRIEND MATERIA-

"No." Yoongi crossed his arms. "Are you gonna carry her the entire time?"

"Well I was going to set her down-"

"She can't stand." Yoongi pointed at me. "She almost cried when she tried to stand for a second."

"I did n-"

"Shush, the adults are talking." Yoongi held a finger to my mouth, my eyes widening and lips parting.

"Salope." I grumbled, crossing my arms and sitting back. (bitch)

Yoongi gave me a side eye. "You're lucky I don't know French."

I swallowed hard, smiling slightly as I got a glimpse of his messy hair. "Tu as de la chance je t'aime bien." (You're lucky I like you.)

"What was that?" Yoongi smiled fakely and turned to me. "Care to repeat that in Korean?"

Yes, I know Korean as well. French is my native language, and then I learned English, and then when I became an ARMY about six years ago, I learned Korean.

"My wonderful words are too much for you to handle." I smiled proudly, carefully crossing my legs. Hey, that didn't hurt.

"Oh but I'd love to know why you said 'je t'aime.'" Yoongi leaned forward. "I'm not an idiot, I know what that means."

"It's... it wasn't used like that in my context-"

"Mhm." Yoongi sat up again, backing away from me. "I'm sure it wasn't."

I held my tongue, narrowing my eyes at Yoongi as he went back to argue with Namjoon. My mind drifted away from the two and they're bickering about if Namjoon was strong enough (which he most definitely is) and if Yoongi should come or not (no I'm 'mad' at him).

Oh I have something for Jungkook.

"Woah, where did you two come from?" Jin walked into the living room, carrying a glass of water.

"We live here." Yoongi replied, and without missing a beat, returned to arguing with Namjoon.

"Okay..." Jin sat beside me, handing me the glass. "Sorry I took so long. I had to help Taehyung with something."

"Oh no it's okay." I reassured, taking a sip of the water. "Thank you very much."

"Ooo, how do you say 'thank you' in French?" Jin asked excitedly, a huge smile on his face.

"Merci." I spoke clearly, Jin saying it correctly on the first try. "Good, or bien."

"Bien." Jin nodded, smiling widely. He looked over at Namjoon and Yoongi, them still arguing, the topic slightly drifting away from me. "Hey, want me to help you escape?"

"Please." I smiled, Jin chuckling.

"I'm gonna grab you really quick so don't scream-wait is it okay if I carry you?" Jin whispered, eyeing the other two.

"S-sure."

I mean, there was no other way-

Jin jumped to his feet, grabbing me and pulling me into bridal style before running away, Namjoon and Yoongi shouting after us.

"They're following." Jin laughed, taking a quick turn before opening a door and setting me inside, me having to do a totally graceful fall to the ground. Jin shut the door and fast footsteps were heard going away.

I smiled to myself, sitting up as I looked around.

Hey there's a bed-

"Claudia?" Jungkook squatted down in front of me. "What are you doing in here?"

I know for a fact Jin did NOT just shove me into Jeon Jungkook's room-that piece of SHIT-