* chapter forty seven *

"We need to talk." Jungkook opened the door to Taehyung's room, Taehyung not even looking up from his phone.

"No I didn't take the last brownie." Taehyung responded, still texting on his phone. "Out."

"Shut up." Jungkook threw a pillow at Taehyung. "This is serious Babe."

"You're pregnant." Taehyung turned off his phone, putting it in his jacket pocket.

"Yes, with sextuplets." Jungkook nodded, sitting on Taehyung's bed, motioning for Taehyung to sit next to him. "You're paying for them."

"No you." Taehyung jumped next to Jungkook. "You're birthing them."

"Okay anyways," Jungkook smiled, Taehyung never failing to do so. "I've confirmed it."

"That you're pregnant?" Taehyung stretched his arms above his head, playing with his boyfriend.

"I want to be in a serious relationship with Claudia." Jungkook sat straighter. "When she called us while she was on the bus, I felt very protective, more protective than what a friend should feel. And her smile makes me feel what I feel when you smile." Taehyung nodded along, letting Jungkook 'explain' himself. "And remember I told you when I was with her and pretended to be her boyfriend for the night? Yeah, I wish it could be like that every day."

"Well, I've been thinking the same thing." Taehyung smiled and leaned back, Jungkook's eyes flickering for a second. "I was being serious every time I mentioned a poly."

"See? I can never read you." Jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "I want a poly as well, but I didn't know your true feelings."

"Clauds has said she's cool with them." Taehyung pointed out, Jungkook laying beside him, cuddling close to Taehyung. "We should ask her soon."

"But I don't want to do it over phone or text." Jungkook smoothed Taehyung's shirt. "It has to be in person because it'll most definitely involve discussing and, understanding I suppose."

"So it's settled then!" Taehyung hugged Jungkook. "We're going to Paris!"

---

"Listen," Yoongi sighed, Jin on the couch in his studio, "I was going to tell everyone eventually."

"I just didn't think it'd be so soon." Jin chuckled, hoping the pain in his eyes were unseen by his younger friend. "You two seemed like you understood each other."

Yoongi looked Jin up and down, studying his overly tense body. "You haven't told anyone, have you?"

"There's no way I'm breaking Jimin's heart." Jin shook his head, pointing at Yoongi. "You're the boyfriend, you get to tell him."

"Jin, it's not like that."

"What do you mean?" Jin looked down at his nails, not seeing what Yoongi was getting at. "It's quite clear you two are dating."

"It's an open relationship. Jimin can date her if he wants as well."

Jin froze.

---

"I don't know what's wrong with me." Claudette sniffed, wiping away her tears as Yoongi sat on the other side of her phone, watching her and listening to her let out all of her emotions. "I want to be happy, I want to be like how I was before, but I won't let me."

"You've gone through something horribly traumatic Cam." Yoongi responded, keeping his eyes, watching her carefully so he doesn't accidently trigger her. He himself has learned how to keep his emotions hidden away so no one could tell, even by his body.