* chapter one hundred and three *

a moment of silence for claudette's 🐱

...

thank you.

carry on

---

Claudette woke up to the sun. The sheets were white. The sliding window doors leading to the balcony were opened just a crack, a silver of a breeze flying into the room after each gust.

Claudette groaned softly, about to roll over, but her fingers touched her stomach.

'That's weird,' She kept her eyes closed, feeling the skin of her stomach. 'I thought I was wearing Hoseok's... oh right.' She remembered waking up in the middle of the night,, or was it before she went to bed...

Either way, she remembered being really hot so she took the sweatshirt off, feeling comfortable then. But if the door was opened, why was she hot? And who's room is she in?

Wait.

A hand rubbed her stomach, pulling her closer. This made her open her eyes, face to face with Jin's closed eyes. Wait wait wait, if she was facing Jin, who was behind her?

"Good morning Sleeping Beauty."

Namjoon.

That was fucking Namjoon.

"You scared me." She turned towards him, smiling as she reached his eyes, Namjoon smiling tiredly. "I forgot I went to bed with you guys."

"You didn't." Namjoon chuckled, his voice deep and scratchy. "You and Jungkook both fell asleep. Jin was already in my bed so I just brought you with us."

"Jin?" Claudette looked over at him. Did they...?

"Shh," Namjoon rubbed her stomach again. "Let him sleep Baby."

"I'm sorry." She whispered, slowly sitting up. "Do you know where Hoseok's sweatshirt went?"

"Y-you took it off." Namjoon sat up as well. "I promise I didn't take it off of you."

"No I'm not worried about that." She rubbed his chest. "I'm just kind of cold now."

"We opened the door last night for you." Namjoon carefully got off the bed and shut the door, grabbing Hoseok's sweatshirt off the floor as well. "Arms up." He rolled the sweatshirt to the head, putting it on Claudette gently as she complied.

"Come back to bed." She held her arms out, her hands being covered by the sleeves of Hoseok's sweatshirt.

"I know Babe." Namjoon smiled, Claudette holding the covers up for him and then laying them back down for him. "Come here snuggle bunny."

Claudette smiled all happily and snuggled close to Namjoon, Namjoon sighing softly and hugging her. "Did you have good dreams?" She asked softly, careful to not wake Jin.

"I did." Namjoon rubbed her back, closing his eyes. "Did you?"

"I don't remember my dreams that well." Claudette drew a circle on his chest. "I think it was good."

"That's such wonderful news." Namjoon kissed her shoulder, Claudette not really feeling much because of Hoseok's sweatshirt.

"You both are so loud." Jin grumbled, a frown on his face as he made his awakeness known. "I can't get good sleep anywhere."

"Baby!" Claudette exclaimed excitingly, diving onto Jin, Jin groaning as she hit him hard. "Good morninggggg." She sang, an adorable smile on her face as she hugged Jin tightly. Namjoon propped himself up on his elbow, on his side as he watched the two across from him.