* chapter one hundred and eleven *

Yoongi gasped as he sat up, looking around wildly as he panted. "Cam." He breathed, falling to the ground before scrambling out of the room. "Cameron." He had tears falling down his face, throwing the door open to Jungkook's room. "Cameron!"

"Hyung?" Taehyung asked as he sat up a little, Jungkook groaning in his arms.

"Cameron!" Yoongi took Claudette by the shoulders and started shaking her. "Cam please wake up Cameron please! Please Cameron don't die please don't die I can't lose you Cam!"

"Yoongi." Claudette held his wrists, holding them tightly to get him to stop. "Hey, Yoon, I'm alive."

"Oh my God." Yoongi sobbed out and hugged her tightly. "You're alive again you're alive."

"I never died Yoongi." Claudette held Yoongi tightly as he cried in her arms. She looked over at Jungkook and Taehyung with wide eyes. They were equally confused and scared. "I'm right here."

"Y-your heart." He held her hand and pointed to the watch. "It was at four hundred. And then it just, it just went to zero." Yoongi doubled over, holding her hand to his chest. "You died."

"Shh, shh." Claudette pulled him closer again, hugging him tight. "I'm right here Darling. I'm okay. I'm not dead, I'm not dead." She repeated those three words over and over until Yoongi started to repeat them as well.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat in the dark, silent. They listened to their hyung and girlfriend, listening to the tears that fell, listening to her breathing. They didn't lay back down, didn't fall back asleep.

They were tired. They just wanted rest. They knew the hell of the next couple of days. Every minute of sleep was precious. They just wanted to close their eyes.

But Jungkook hummed softly, singing Butterfly, such an old song of theirs. Taehyung stared at the two hugging in front of him, mentally covering his ears to block the bugging of sleep.

Claudette and Yoongi needed them. And they would stay up for days for them.

---

Claudette let out a shaky breath. She sat in Jungkook's bed, the covers pulled around her tightly. Despite her efforts of warming herself, she still shivered. Why was it so cold?

'They left.' Claudette blinked, pain exploding in her chest. It exploded, yet it moved so slowly. The pain was the strength of an explosion, but the pace of a blossoming flower. 'They didn't say goodbye.'

She slowly laid onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. Slowly, her hand tore away from the covers, slowly touching the empty space beside her.

Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung. None of them woke her once they left. And the others, why didn't they come in? They always woke her up before they left.

"Layla." Claudette called out weakly, hoping her German Shepherd heard her. "Come here please."

-

"What do you mean 'no phones?'" Yoongi glared at Sejin. "I still need to call Cam-"

"It's their rules, not mine." Sejin rubbed his forehead, seven angry and annoyed boys in front of them. "They want your full attention and we need to do this fast."

"It's just an interview." Yoongi continued to argue.

"Hyung-" Jimin tried to ease the situation, but Yoongi wasn't having it.

"Don't." Yoongi held up a finger, not even turning his head to the boy who stood behind him. "I haven't told her good morning yet."

"None of us have." Namjoon tried to help Yoongi's side in the argument. "We all slept on the way here because we thought we'd have time here."