* chapter fifty eight *

"Bye Hobi!" Claudette leaned over the middle console and gave Hoseok a kiss on the cheek, Hoseok's heart rate increasing almost instantly.

"B-bye Claudie!" Hoseok and her waved one last time before she shut the car door, running over to Taehyung. The pair waved back at Hoseok, Taehyung's finger itching to wrap themselves around her, but they were in public.

"Tae Tae!" Claudette grabbed his hand with both of her's once they watched Hoseok drive off. "Look at my nails!"

"Woah!" Taehyung smiled widely, holding up her hands as well

"Woah!" Taehyung smiled widely, holding up her hands as well. "These are so cool!"

"I know!!" Claudette giggled, looking at them again, Taehyung putting his hands in his pants pockets. "Hobi said he would take me every week!"

"Well doesn't he sound nice." Taehyung chuckled, gesturing to the restaurant. "In the meantime, I have a reservation that we're about to miss."

"Well come on!" Claudette urged Taehyung to lead, her herself not knowing where they were going. And of course, she didn't want to lead.

As they walked into the restaurant, it became apparent to Claudette how crowded this place was. She saw the loads of cars outside, but she didn't imagine there would be so many people associated with them.

God how she wish she could hold Taehyung's hand, give her a sense of reality and grounding. She could hold Hoseok's hand,,,, but I guess that's because there was no one else in the salon other than them.

She already hated the cons of the fame of her boyfriends.

"This place is literally the best place ever to get a meal." Taehyung pushed his way past people, not bumping into anyone surprisingly. I mean, I guess he's had a lot of experience with crowds and getting through them. "Ten out of ten stars. Yes, reservation for Kim please."

"There's a lot of people." Claudette mumbled, standing closer to Taehyung once a couple practically pushed her out of the way.

"What was that my de-friend?" Taehyung saved himself with a cough and switch of nicknames, forgetting the 'no dating in public' rule. He smiled over at her and instantly wanted to pick her up and hug her so tightly, her looking adorable in that oversized hoodie she was wearing.

"N-nothing." Claudette forced a smile on her face and held up her hands. "Just talking to myself about how much I love my nails."

'Liar.' Claudette tried to give Taehyung a hug through her eyes, but his eyes left her's once the waitress asked them to follow her.

"Isn't this place so nice???" Taehyung whispered excitedly as he slowed his step to match Claudette's. "I think it's wonderful."

'Awh he's so excited this is adorable.' Claudette smiled softly at her excited boyfriend, him hurrying over to their table the waitress had brought them too.