* chapter eight *

Well, if Namjoon pulls you into a hug, what would you do?

I took advantage of this and hugged him as tight as I could, burying my face in his chest. "Thank you, for everything." I whispered just after the blender ended. I don't know if he heard me for Jin was yelling at Yoongi and I got hit by a pillow.

My jaw dropped slightly, the pillow falling to the ground.

"Oh my goodness Claud." Jin jumped out of bed as I rubbed my nose. "Are you alright?" He held my cheeks, tilting my head up so he could see my face better. Namjoon flicked on the light, me squinting up at him.

"I'm good." I smiled lightly, holding thumbs up.

Jin tilted his head and released my face. "Cute." He mumbled and turned back to Yoongi, arguing with him.

Cute ... Jin,, Jin just called me cute.

Oh my God Jin caLLED ME-

"Let's just wake up the youngest two already." Hoseok pushed Yoongi and Jin to me and Namjoon, Namjoon leading us to Taehyung's room first, and then we were going to go to Jungkook.

Well, we kinda killed two birds with one stone.

"Good morning Taehyung!" Namjoon announced, waltzing into his room and flicking on the lights.

"Hyung!" A groan emitted from the covers.

That was not Taehyung...

Jungkook sat up, no shirt on, black hair styled by a tornado, and,, you know how I mentioned he had no shirt on?

The abs weren't the most noticeable thing.

It was the hickies.

Jungkook and I locked eyes, Jungkook freezing, his hand slowly coming up to cover his mouth.

"Wha-" Taehyung looked towards us as well and smiled nervously. "Oh good morning Clauds."

"Hi," Jungkook waved once, the older ones around me frozen and waiting for my reaction. "We're not straight."

I took a deep breath and,

"Oh my gosh really???" I beamed, a wide smile on my face. "You guys are so cute." They we're holding hands, in bed, just next to each other. They looked so happy with each other. "I'm so happy for you two!"

"Really?" Taehyung sat all the way up, Jungkook's smile growing even wider.

"Yes!" I laughed softly and leaned forward, clapping my hands together and widening my eyes. "You guys look like goals." And curiosity got the best of me as I turned to everyone else. "Any of you guys dating?" I glanced between Jin and Namjoon, smiling as brightly as ever.

"Uhm," Yoongi raised his hand. "Ho-"

"Yoongi and I are dating!" Hoseok practically shouted, clinging to Yoongi, Yoongi smiling as well. "Four years!"

I screamed in excitement with Hoseok, him pulling me into their group hug. I laughed as we jumped in a circle, Yoongi grumbling but joining in the jumping.

"What's all this noise?" Jimin yawned, dragging his feet in Taehyung's room.

I pointed at Jungkook and Taehyung and Hoseok and Yoongi. "They're gay!"

Jimin's eyes widened. "N-no they're not!" He went into full panic mode. "Th-they're just super good friends and Taehyung gets lonely and Yoongi-"

"Jimin," Jin put a hand on the small's shoulder. "She's cool with it."

Jimin sighed, wiping away imaginary sweat.

"I was scared our cover was blown for a second."

- this took me several hours to final decide to publish
i'm extremely nervous about this book. i've never written a gay couple before and never had a relationship exceeding two
i really want this book to succeed in your guys' eyes. so please please communicate with me. if you don't like something or if i write something incorrect, please tell me
i'm really nervous about this all but i'm doing it for you guys. please be patient with me and this book
thank you -

- also y'all. comment scenes. i know you have things you'd like to see in a book. i'm open to any and all suggestions! -