* chapter ninety seven *

"Jimin." Claudette whispered, pushing his hair from his face. Jimin groaned, definitely not waking up. "I'm going now. Sleep well." Jimin rolled over, Claudette rubbed his shoulder with a smile before getting up soundlessly.

She walked through the house, going to her room, grabbing a hair tie and some shoes before grabbing her wallet. Claudette hummed softly, the whole house asleep as she left, a tote bag on her arm.

Claudette only wore a soft smile while she walked down the streets of Seoul, the city just waking up, slowly picking up its pace. It was just past six am, the sunrise in the middle of its time.

Her hair bounced with her step, sun glowing against her skin. She looked like the happiest person on earth.

Jin's hair was still a mess as he drove down the very same street, barely awake. He didn't notice Claudette walking on the sidewalk, both of the lovers going to the same grocery store.

Oh how stupid the two are.

-

Jin rubbed his eyes as he picked up a few apples and put it in the basket, someone catching his eye. He did a double take at the girl, her only wearing a pair of gray sweatpants with a black sweatshirt, a red rose on the back, some English-no that wasn't English.

Jin's eyes snapped to her hair, a mess of curls pulled back in a messy bun, earrings sparkling through the almost auburn hair. 'Wait a minute.' Jin's eyes followed her hand as she picked up a container of blueberries, something flashing in the light.

A beautiful diamond held by the flower ring.

"Clauds?"

Claudette turned around, her face lighting up once she saw Jin behind her. "Jin! What are you doing here?" She laughed, the two walking closer to each other.

"I'm shopping for breakfast." He raised his basket, Claudette biting on her bottom lip to try and hide her smile. "... What are you doing here?"

"Shopping for breakfast." She giggled, Jin sighing and putting his hand on his head, a smile on his face. "We should've gone together!"

"I didn't even have to come!" Jin groaned. "I could be sleeping right now."

"Oh my God." Claudette covered her mouth. "Happy one month."

Jin dropped his hand from his face, glancing around for a second before pulling her in for a kiss, Claudette dropping an apple.

"Happy anniversary."

---

"Babe!" Jin called out as Claudette walked away.

"What?"

"Come back! I can't read French!"

After little debate, they went with Claudette's plan for breakfast, simple little pastries from Paris. Except only Claudette knew what was going on because the recipe was in the cook book she was gifted back home.

"Hold on let me go to the bathroom."

Jin squinted at the recipe book, trying to figure out what the letters meant. The letters were the same as the English letters, but the spelling was not the same. He didn't recognize a single word.

Claudette came back quickly, laughing at Jin for he thought the word 'mixer' was the word for 'apple.' Claudette teased him for a while before they got back to baking, soft music playing as they worked, not really awake enough to talk a bunch.

Jin couldn't wait to give Claudette his present. Goodness he was so proud of it.

"I can't believe it's been a month." Claudette breathed as she put the fruit-filled pastries in the oven. "That's crazy."