* chapter fifty two *

"Claudette honey." Yoongi held her by her shoulders. "I adore you and your room, but we can't all sleep here."

"Why?" Claudette bopped Yoongi's nose, a big smile on her face. "You don't want to sleep on the floor?"

"No." Yoongi hugged her tightly and whispered. "I don't want the others to be jealous when I get to sleep with you."

Claudette turned real red real fast.

"Doesn't this look nice?" Jungkook pulled Claudette over to his laptop he had on her bed. "We could get four rooms, two per room. Or," Jungkook looked over at her, "You could have your own room and we make Taehyung sleep in the tub."

"Excuse me?' Taehyung looked up from wrestling with Layla. "I heard that."

"No you didn't." Jungkook winked at Claudette before going back to the hotel he had pulled up. "Only if you're comfortable with it of course Babe."

Taehyung glanced over, not entirely used to another person who will be called 'Babe' by Jungkook. But he smiled, so glad it could be Claudette. 'Awh that poor girl is going to be so confused on who will say 'baby' to her in the future.'

"Yeah, I'm fine with it." Claudette nodded several times. "I think I could maybe pay for a room-"

"Babes no." Jungkook laughed, hugging her tightly, everyone shouting 'no!' as well. "We're paying for everything, so don't you worry your cute little self, okay?"

"Okay." Claudette squeaked in Jungkook's arms, being slightly crushed by his arms but she was definitely not complaining. "Can my puppies come?"

"I don't see why not."

---

Claudette giggled with Hoseok and Yoongi while Namjoon checked everyone in, everyone else roaming around the hotel lobby.

"Imma steal her." Taehyung rubbed his hands together, staring at Claudette between Hoseok and Yoongi.

"You will do no such thing." Jungkook pulled Taehyung back by his hoodie, not even having to look up from his phone.

"Shut up Jungle Boy you got to make out with her in her room I wanna makeout with her in the hotel elevator let me have fun." Taehyung tried to walk off again, but Jungkook yanked him back.

"We can't let any of the others know about that Honey." Jungkook growled into his ear, Taehyung grinning at his tone. "Jimin would not be happy."

"Look at the child." Taehyung pointed to Jimin, him sat next to Jin on the couch. "He has heart shaped eyes."

Jimin was indeed shamelessly staring at Claudette, his legs crossed and elbow on his knee, his hand holding up his chin. He was admiring the way her hair looked so bright in the setting sun's light. The way her eyes sparkled when she laughed, and her freckles would disappear for a minute once the corners of her eyes crinkled ever so.

"Oi!" Taehyung called out, a huge smile on his face. Taehyung made kissy faces at Jimin, forming a heart with his hands and then pointing to Claudette. Jimin glared and flipped off his friend and promptly went back to staring at Claudette.

jk loves coffee more than us

namjoon - okay i've made rooms up

taehyung - i get claudette

yoongi - i get claudette

(these two messages sent at the same time)

hoseok - FINE I SEE HOW IT IS

jungkook - YEAH BRO WTF

hoseok - JUNGKOOK AND I ARE ROOMING