* chapter seventy nine *

Claudette sighed softly, Taehyung clinging to her back, hand by Jungkook's waist. Claudette's hand was on Jungkook's bare chest, slowly tracing his abs. Her face was smushed against his chest, her whole body comfortably warm.

Her nails were wearing off from when Hoseok last took her to get them done, but she was too scared to ask if they could go again. She decided to just take the polish off once she got up.

It was earlier, Claudette knew that. She always woke up early, but ended up falling back asleep when she was with one of the boys. But this time, she didn't.

'I feel as if I'm forgetting something.' She frowned softly, still drawing pictures on Jungkook's chest. It was nice laying with them, hearing their gentle breaths, Taehyung's chest lightly rising and falling against her back. It was relaxing, calming.

Claudette could fall asleep again, the gentle melody of their breaths drawing her-

She sat up quickly, eyes wide.

'I didn't finish Yoongi's gift.'

"Shit." She whispered, carefully taking Taehyung's arm off from her, it already moved because of her fast movement from before. It took a bit, but she finally got through the maze of limbs, finally standing on her own feet.

Claudette walked silently to Jungkook's side of the bed, pushing back his hair to kiss his forehead. She smiled at his open mouth, a tiny bit of drool at the corner.

Walking over to Taehyung's side, she saw that most of the covers were pulled from him. She fixed the covers, covering his feet and finally walked to him. Carefully, she pulled the covers up to his shoulders, smiling at his peaceful face. His mouth was closed, face relaxed, and breath just a little bit more noticeable than Jungkook's.

Claudette kissed his cheek, walking out of the room and closing the door silently.

It was 4 am.

Taehyung opened his eyes, staring at the closed door. It was cold now, so very cold. He pulled Jungkook closer, holding on tightly as he closed his eyes again.

'I hope she didn't leave because of me.'

---

Claudette dried off her hands, sighing as she looked at the oven, the croissants in already. "That wasn't too bad. Hopefully they come out well." She walked around the counter again, waving to the oblivious Eliot before taking her seat again, continuing on working on Yoongi's gift.

After about ten minutes, she stood up and started walking around in the carpeted area. She did this to practice. Practice walking in heels.

Yoongi said he wanted to take them out today, so Claudette needed to look her best. She had her entire outfit planned out, and it was something a bit out of her comfort zone.

But, she needed to look nice. She knew Yoongi would prefer her in jeans than sweatpants, (this being untrue). Her planned outfit were some white, high waisted jeans and a sweater, then some heeled boots and some jewelry if she could find some.

She even washed her hair and treated the curls last night so they looked extra good today. Claudette really hoped Yoongi would see her efforts.

After being able to walk for about ten minutes without tripping or going unbalanced, Claudette was satisfied. She could do this, heels weren't that bad as long as you minded your step.

If she had more time and the right supplies, Claudette would've made homemade jam. She's made some before with an older couple she'd clean their house for. They were very kind to her and the wife gave her a full recipe book full of classic French meals.