* chapter ninety eight *

"Okay promise me you won't laugh at my present." Taehyung kept his hands behind his back, the present hidden behind. "I made-well, decorated, myself."

"I love it so much." Claudette hugged him. "Thank you thank you."

"I... I haven't even given it to you." Taehyung laughed, Claudette smiling proudly.

"I love it."

"Shush and open it." Taehyung handed her a box, Claudette doing a little dance in her seat while she opened it. "It took a while so I hope it's okay and yeah."

"Oh woah

"Oh woah." Claudette took one of the shoes in her hands, feeling the butterflies. "You painted this yourself??" Taehyung nodded and Claudette hugged him tightly. "I will be wearing these all the time thank you so so so much!"

"I'm glad you like it." Taehyung grabbed another thing and handed it to Claudette, her gasping.

"This is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!!!" She hugged the tiny dinosaur plushie tightly, the biggest smile on her face

"It reminded me of you." Taehyung smiled shyly, patting it's head, feeling so incredibly successful. "Cute and scary."

"Fair enough." Claudette giggled and pulled Taehyung in for another hug, them holding it out long this time. "Thank you so much. I love them."

"I better not see Eliot or Ana chewing on that dinosaur." Taehyung teased, letting go of the hug, Claudette intertwining their fingers together.

"When I reorganize my room, I'll make sure it goes on my bed and I'll make sure they're friendly with it." Claudette kissed his hand, holding on tightly. "Mine isn't this cute."

Taehyung smiled as she went through her bag, knowing she was lying. From what Yoongi and Hoseok had said about their gifts, she had the perfect gifts.

"So like, I know you like accessorizing." Claudette explained, holding a small box. "I've seen your accessory closet. It's full of the hottest things."

Taehyung didn't even say anything, just smiling lovingly at his girlfriend as she explained her gift.

"And obviously I'm highkey broke." Claudette chuckled, Taehyung joining softly. "So I made you a bracelet."