* chapter thirty six *

"Jimin I can't do this." Claudette held onto Jimin's hands tightly, the two not even out on the rink yet.

"Sure you can!" Jimin beamed, standing confidently in his skates, the two just standing and getting used to the feel and the balance of wheels on the bottom of the shoes. "You're doing better than Taehyung."

The two looked over at Taehyung and Jungkook, Taehyung completely wiping out as Jungkook tried to keep him on his feet. They too weren't even out on the rink yet, Jungkook standing over Taehyung with his arms crossed, nudging his boyfriend with his skate.

"Get up."

"Help me up!"

"Get up or I'm leaving."

"Wait no-"

"People do this for fun?" Claudette's knees wobbled, Jimin steadying her. "This is impossible!"

"Well, we haven't even tried moving." Jimin laughed, pulling her forward slowly. "Come on, I'll help you."

Jimin pushed back, Claudette's eyes widening as she tightened her grip on Jimin's hands, Jimin smiling widely the whole time. As much as he wanted to show off, do some spins and twirls, helping her was even better than impressing her.

"J-Jimin." Claudette stuttered, rolling down the ramp with him, wobbling and leaning forward, Jimin pushing her upright again.

"Trust yourself Ettie." Jimin smiled, completely oblivious to Yoongi and Hoseok's plan behind him. "You've got thIS!" Hoseok pulled Jimin with him, his speed and strength forcing the smaller boy with him. And Claduette only stood alone for a second, Yoongi hooking his arm with her's, pulling her with him.

"Good day my Lady." Yoongi nodded, smiling proudly. "Fancy a stroll?"

"You gotta help me balance." Claudette looked down at her feet, noticing how small her steps and pushes were compared to Yoongi's. "And go slow?"

"I've got you Honey." Yoongi bonked his head against Claudette's gently, causing her to giggle.

Taehyung, holding onto Jungkook and seeing this scene in front of him, panicked once he saw Jungkook about to witness the two as well.

So, just like any other good boyfriend would do, he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and promptly pulled them to the ground.

"Hyung!" Jungkook laughed, the both of them on their backs on the ground, Taehyung's eyes wide, praying his distraction worked. "What was that!"

"I tripped Jeon! What did you think happened!" Taehyung shouted back, keeping Jungkook's back to Yoongi and Claudette. "Now help me up muscle man."

Jungkook chuckled and stood up with ease, Taehyung only able to get on his knees, unable to get much further. "Look who's on his knees now, asking for help." Jungkook whispered with a grin, Taehyung narrowing his eyes.

Taehyung has watched way too many animes, way too many fighting animes.

And that's how Jungkook got his feet swept from beneath him, Taehyung then using Jungkook's body as a wall and balance to stand up.

"Watch it Jeon."

And Taehyung made it almost three feet before falling because he didn't have Jungkook to hold onto.

---

"Hey I think I'm doing good!" Claudette beamed, back with Jimin again after Hoseok declared he wanted 'boyfriend time' with Yoongi. And for once, Jimin didn't feel single. He always ended up by himself, the boyfriends always pairing up and Jin and Namjoon always seemed to go to one another.