* chapter sixty five *

"We are so top secret." Jin smiled widely, sitting across from Claudette, their food in front of them.

"Jin, we are in a storage closet." Claudette shook her head with a smile, their phones with their flashlights on, facing the ceiling. "And on the floor."

"Technically, you're on my jacket." Jin pointed to his jacket that Claudette was sitting on, him so generously laying it down for her. "And of course we're on the floor! Only the best for you, Flower."

Jin had a sly smile on his face once he said that, Claudette keeping her eyes on him while he ate his burger.

"You're gourmet $8 food court sandwich is going to get cold." Jin tried to eat six of his fries in one bite, but ended up biting on his fingers as well. "Shit ow." He choked on the fries in his mouth, Claudette laughing and handing him a napkin, her other hand loosely holding his hurt fingers. "You know," Jin laughed through his cough, "Those fingers were in my mouth."

Claudette looked at their hands, releasing his fingers and slowly wiping her hand on his jeans, trying her absolute best to not smile at Jin's dumbstruck face. "Fair enough." Jin swallowed back his burp. "Excuse me." He took another drink of his pop, still apologizing politely even though he made little to no sound with his burp.

"I've been told I'm in charge of beauty today." Jin formed a heart with two of his fries, offering it to Claudette who giggled. "Make-up, face wash and what not." Jin glanced up at Claudette's bare face, only holding mascara. He panicked once he watched her crinkle her nose. "Or I mean, we could just buy food and totally not useless trinkets too."

"Could we just get a bit of moisturizer and mascara, so I don't run out?" Claudette suggested, her eyes on her food while she picked out the pickles. Jin nodded immediately. "I already know which brands I like, so it won't take long." Claudette poked the bun to her hamburger, sighing softly.

"What's wrong my Love?" Jin put down all his food, wiping his hands on the napkin as he studied Claudette's face carefully. He glanced down at her hands, watching them tear apart her entire meal. "Not hungry?"

Claudette shook her head, pushing away her tray only a few centimeters. Jin, who wasn't done eating, pushed both of their trays away, completely disregarding them. He moved them to get to Claudette, pulling her into his arms.

"You guys are feeding me a lot."

"She's so thin, Hyung." Jimin mumbled to Jin as Claudette tried on sunglasses with Hoseok, not too far away. "I held her waist not too long ago..." Jimin looked over at Claudette, his stressed features relaxing ever so once he watched her laugh. "She really didn't eat when she was in Paris." He turned back to Jin, fiddling with his hands.

"We'll grab food, don't worry."

'I guess we really need to slow down with getting her meals.' Jin rubbed her arm, thinking on how to respond. 'She's spent all of her adult life just eating one meal, and what she ate wasn't even a meal.

'We can't rush or push her into anything.'

"Oh I'm sorry my Flower." Jin frowned slightly while he tried to make up an excuse for their actions. "I guess we haven't really communicated on who got food with you and what not. Next time, smack me." Jin picked up her hand and used it to smack his cheek.

"Jin!" She gasped, pulling her hand away from him as she turned to him. "W-wha-why?"

"I said you could smack me." Jin pouted slightly, leaning forward and resting his hands on her's. "I'm sorry." He said softly, Claudette sighed and rested her rather cold hand on his slapped cheek.

"Here," Claudette kissed his cheek. "All better, right?"

Jin blushed as he touched his cheek, a plan crawling into his mind. "I think I need another one, just in case."